Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I'm too drunk to follow this shit. what's going on?
    StanleyJustinTwiggy95 is demonstrating exactly how retarded he is.
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• seriously I have ITIL training I need to study for tomorrow, you guys are on your own again

Comment

• Sigh... let me just ask you this. If I were Dan Bishop, in the flesh, why, OH WHY, would I give a shit if any of you knew my real name? I mean come on, I've been around here (on this board as well as the old one) long enough to know that none of you are violent criminals or freaking robbers or anything. So why would I care? Think about it. You guys are always swapping real names like its nobody's business and as I said, I'm met plenty of you irl. So really, truthfully, what would I have to fear if that is my real name? Nothing. At all. I know you are all just normal guys.

Unless that isn't my name. I've told you enough for you to be able to figure it out, but you just can't for some reason. Probably for the exact same reason that everyone was dead sure I was paladin for so long. I guess that fact right there answers my own question really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Your mom had sex with a man named Dan Bishop. He's your real father.

I'd like you to meet your dad. Stanley Tweedle aka justinsn95 aka 500 other internet troll names.

You two have some getting aquainted to do, we'll leave you guys alone to catch up.
          My mom has some splaining to do

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Dude, that was like, four wires. Just because he knows a lot about electricity doesn't mean he is an engineer. We all know that wiring up a tach is serious goddamned business.
            Well, you've got a point. I shouldn't be so hard on an expert in electricity, especially considering the complexity of tach wiring.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
              Well, you've got a point. I shouldn't be so hard on an expert in electricity, especially considering the complexity of tach wiring.

Zee wires are so... COMPLICATED!!! This dumbfuck can't even figure out how to directly connect a male connecter to a female connecter without taking 6 pictures of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Dude, that was like, four wires. Just because he knows a lot about electricity doesn't mean he is an engineer. We all know that wiring up a tach is serious goddamned business.
                Four wires? Shit. There's like an infinite number of combinations for that!
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                  Sigh... let me just ask you this. If I were Dan Bishop, in the flesh, why, OH WHY, would I give a shit if any of you knew my real name? I mean come on, I've been around here (on this board as well as the old one) long enough to know that none of you are violent criminals or freaking robbers or anything. So why would I care? Think about it. You guys are always swapping real names like its nobody's business and as I said, I'm met plenty of you irl. So really, truthfully, what would I have to fear if that is my real name? Nothing. At all. I know you are all just normal guys.

Unless that isn't my name. I've told you enough for you to be able to figure it out, but you just can't for some reason. Probably for the exact same reason that everyone was dead sure I was paladin for so long. I guess that fact right there answers my own question really.
                  Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                  Its a safe bet that I know more about electricity than you ever will in your life. So I'm afraid you'd be disappointed in the show.
                  Naw fraid not. So if I search the username silverback, can I automatically assume that every last person using that screen name is you? Cause that is exactly what you gaggle of vaginal discharges are doing heh. And its really entertaining to watch.
                  Hey, I can make you one hell of a flashlight. The likes of which you've never seen. Be cool if we could merge all these forums into one, giant, massive forum.
                  I guess you'd have to ask... I don't know... Dan Bishop? At the risk of being a lowlife, I'm going to try to find him and see if he can clear a few things up for me. Like why he chose the same screen name as me on that one forum. Looking at his blog, it would seem that he doesn't even like mustangs. So I don't know about the SN95 designation...lots of justins out there though...odd.
                  Apparently, I don't have to be. Cause with the picture that you seem to be talking about, there is no proof. The only obama vampire picture that I used to use, was over at a liberal political forum which I've long since been banned from. I know I can easily return even with the ban but I haven't felt the impulse to do so. But that picture was all over everywhere, so I'm not sure I make the connection.
                  Let me ask you this: Why do you care? Does it matter that I'm a dick on one forum and a nice guy on the next? Don't some people have pastimes that they don't just share with everyone they know? Is that so wrong?

Right... but wrong. I seem to recall mentioning "among others". That's one of the others. I'm referring to the main screen name with 10's of thousands of posts. Closest you got was when you started to figure out who the car lot belonged to.
                  Says uh... "page not found" so I'm not sure what point you're trying to convey.

I'll tell you this. I know for some reason you all keep trying to tell me that I'm justinsn95 when I admitted it months ago. And, I am the justinsn95 over at EOCF as well as a couple of other places. But whoever that is over at glocktalk, its not me. My only guess is that he might be the real Dan Bishop. Or, there is always the possibility that there is more than one Dan Bishop. Although before I saw this thread, I never would have believed that was possible.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Still can't figure it out huh? Man I wish you guys could hear how much I'm laughing.

Alright, I'll give you one last hint and then I'm out for the night. Are you ready? Here it comes:

Blame canada.

Comment

• whatever dude... you posted this on stangs in Jan 06:

Originally Posted byjustinsn95I dont think i can make it to plano anytime soon, but for the other people, my adress is 2601 cr 429 Cleburne TX 76031. put that into mapquest to see how far i live. it's around 30 miles south of ft worth. ill keep cheking this thread so i can get with whoever wants him most so that they can get him. thanx guys.
                      that address is right down the road (less than 2 miles) from:

Dan Bishop Motors
                      0 Review
                      3245 FM 2135
                      Cleburne, TX 76031 (164)
                      817-202-0525

You signed up for this account a year later:

http://secure.xfire.com/profile/justinsn95/ There happened to be a Dan Bishop that lived less than 2 miles from you and you signed up as him? riiiiight

your first post on dfwstangs was:

Originally Posted byjustinsn95
                      Hey everybody! First time on the website. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in going to a dealer only auto auction. Or two. I have owned my 94 gt since 99 and am finally interested in souping it up. I regularly attend all the major manhiem dealer only auto auctions in the DFW area, and I thought maybe some of you guys might be lookin' for a vehicle. The upside is, you can probly find what you want at wholesale price. The downside is, although I am a nice guy, I cant do this entirley for free. What Im asking for is (if anyone is interested) is to trade some stang parts for this service. My car is in pretty bad shape and in desperate need of some new parts. The body only needs a little work, but the interior and suspension are shot. I need a completly new black dash, a whole new black steering wheel, I already got the carpet, but i need the door panels and the door jamb plastics, the kick panels, some black leather seats, some shocks, a cd- player, a couple sub woofers, a box, an amp, those little shock things that help raise the trunk, all kinds of stuff. you name it, I probly need it. So, that being said, I will consider any proposal anyone has to offer. The auctions all start at 10:00 am
                      and they are all over the metroplex.They are on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thusday, and Friday. I have been a liscensed dealer for a year now and I am allowed to take anyone i want. So, if anyone is interested, feel free to email me at nuthinbutninja@yahoo.com.
                      hmm... what comes up when you look up that email address?

oh hai there mrsn95... you must own an sn95... oh yeah, you already told us that... and wait, why did they reply to you as Justin? hmm...

here you were on the corral asking about the same car:

hmm... oh hey look, here's MRsn95 calling himself Justin and posting a link to another full size GM forum where he goes as Skunksmash

oh hai, there's Justin

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• By the way, in the picture of the tach is an Amazon.com receipt, order #103-9746410-1101869 and visible is an address....

I believe we can clearly make out: county road 429.

Wait, isn't that part of the address someone else posted??
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Justin has his first beer?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                            By the way, in the picture of the tach is an Amazon.com receipt, order #103-9746410-1101869 and visible is an address....

I believe we can clearly make out: county road 429.

Wait, isn't that part of the address someone else posted??

NICE attention to detail my friend!

Comment

• it's not him guys, stop it!

Comment

• No keep going! If that's what you want to think, that's fine with me. I really don't have a problem being that guy... I guess. Makes no difference to me. But it is spoiling my fun if you think you've already figured out who I am cause then you're not trying to guess what my actual name is anymore. But if you really want to know who this is, remember - I've given you two little tidbits of truth this whole time:

My actual first name is chris

and

Blame canada.

Among all the lies, those are real. Go!

Comment

Working...
                                X