Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Next thing I know my ex is walking around the house crying historically, wtf?
    So it was some what epic? Post up the pics player, you know the rules. We will know you still care if you don't.

Comment

Both of our names are on the lease and it's such a bad ass deal on a home that we both like. I've tried getting her to leave but I can't force her to she just won't leave the house so I think I'm going to move out. Just have to wait 6 months to a year for a assault charge to reach 7 years then I can be considered at more places.
      WuT?!?!?!?

Comment

How much time is left on the lease ? I think your best bet is to go to the other chicks place even if it cost cab fair . Its cheaper then having your dick stitched back on . Bang the x in the house and bang the other sluts in there's .
        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

^^^^ This is what I should have said.

Biggest reason we remain roommates is for the great benifits every now and then and she is a stable, reliable person as far as rent/bills and cleaning etc... cooking goes. Although having my OWN is much better.
          So basically, you like having a live in maid that pays half the rent. That makes sense and is logical, it is too bad women don't make sense and aren't logical.

Comment

Next thing I know my ex is walking around the house crying historically, wtf?
            so i see this has been an ongoing problem.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              WuT?!?!?!?
              If you have an assault charge on your record like me then it's hard to find places that will rent to you..... Most places won't even consider me until after 7 years of the charge and even then some still won't.

Comment

you can take the girl out of the trailer, but not the trailer out of the girl
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

1. you live with your ex-girlfriend as a roommate
                  2. You still tap it "on a daily basis"
                  3. She cries Historically

You gots problems son, run away, far far away.
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Stay where you are , enjoy the setup and ass , just don't shit where you eat .
                    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                      How much time is left on the lease ? I think your best bet is to go to the other chicks place even if it cost cab fair . Its cheaper then having your dick stitched back on . Bang the x in the house and bang the other sluts in there's .
                      That's what I've been doing! I just thought it would be okay finally to have sex in my OWN bed. I know she has men over for the night so why the fuck couldn't I?

And for what it's worth, when we finished I kicked her out and went in the ex room and beat it up, didn't even wash my dick

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post

God bless.
                        lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          So basically, you like having a live in maid that pays half the rent. That makes sense and is logical, it is too bad women don't make sense and aren't logical.
                          Quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                            Nope. That was the first time I've seen her cry due to me fooling around with another woman. And actually I didn't see her cry, I could just hear it. She was just trying to fuck up the mood.

Comment

And for what it's worth, when we finished I kicked her out and went in the ex room and beat it up, didn't even wash my dick
                              Sounds like she has self-esteem issues. Any self-respecting woman would not have slept with you after that.

That or she is just addicted to the cawk.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                                Glad to see I wasn't the only one who caught that.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X