This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Prarie, stand up!

any GP residents? The wife and i are looking to go a little further out of town. We've been spending a lot of time the last few years around Joe pool lake, either at the city park or the state park. We've become rather fond of the area. Anyone who lives out there with children what are some of the better schools? I like the area around 20/carrier or even Great southwest, on the south side of 20. We are still another 3 or 4 years from buying a home, so we are looking to lease. She is from Kansas City, I am from metro Detroit. Other than spending the majority of my life here, neither of us are totally locked in to having to stay in dallas. what are some of the better zip codes to start my search?

disclaimer: trolls, please use one of my other troll threads if you wanna play. I am trying to add content to the board with this post as it may help others as well.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

back in the day there were some good trails off great southwest. they were called great southwest. bmx trails to clarify.

all i got.

Comment

No trolls exist here, just honest and upstanding individuals that share tneir opinon with you in a forthright manner.

As for GP, i have not had sex with or married my cousin so I didn't meet the requirements to live there.

Comment

Plenty of worthless self entitled black folks there so you should fit right in.

Comment

i know hobie lives there, i guess i'll just PM him.. inline 6, i know ive seen your name before but i dont think i know you, are you sure you wanna start in with me?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

My Daughter is in a private school but I live off 20 and Great Southwest (south of)and it is definitely very calm this way and has been for quite some time. We had some kids breaking into peoples cars in our neighborhood but my neighbor (then a cop) cracked down on them and they are now out.

Comment

In all seriousness, GP is fine. South of 20, good choice.

Comment

whats the zip code(s)??
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  i know hobie lives there, i guess i'll just PM him.. inline 6, i know ive seen your name before but i dont think i know you, are you sure you wanna start in with me?
                  We met once, I sold you a decent sized bong in the grapevine mills parking lot about 8 years ago. Until you started your major trolling campaign I had no issue with you. You can expect these type of comments from me pointed at you pretty much from now on out.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    whats the zip code(s)??
                    75052, 75054

Comment

I'm at 75052

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        We met once, I sold you a decent sized bong in the grapevine mills parking lot about 8 years ago. Until you started your major trolling campaign I had no issue with you. You can expect these type of comments from me pointed at you pretty much from now on out.
                        ohhh yeah, the zong.. that summbitch broke a few months ago while cleaning it , served me well all these years though!

oh and i dont mind you trolling me, my medicine dont taste too bad.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

last pic i have of it from a summer or two ago, may the zong RIP

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I hear the Grand Prairie jail is real nice, you should be fine.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                              back in the day there were some good trails off great southwest. they were called great southwest. bmx trails to clarify.

all i got.
                              ... then we used to ride BMX together.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X