Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is just going to be easier to put you on ignore than to read any more of the trash that falls off of your fingertips. Have a good one hot rod.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      I am sure your credit is fucked up like your checkbook. Who is going to co-sign your new place?

Big red X, was this a picture of Naynay at the Lewis Derrick class reunion?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Big red X, was this a picture of Naynay at the Lewis Derrick class reunion?
        it shows for me hold on and I will host it.

Comment

I am sure your credit is fucked up like your checkbook. Who is going to co-sign your new place?
          ]
          dude its the same shit, i got probation from the pic with the blue shirt, violated it with a dwi in the towel pic. why are you acting like you are uncovering hidden dirt. I will talk openly about the shit, i got nothing to hide. and now i have a wife, kid, live in kessler park, and do damned good for myself. what else do you need to know? i hate to think you just paid money to get one of those back ground checker accounts? hell i just talked about my charges in the kaufmann DA thread.

al_p, im not crying i just wish you would start a new thread if you have nothing of merit to offer. other than getting fired from a job thats close to GP, i dont think you have any ties to the city itself.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Yeah it was a good piece. on another note this pic is too good to just put in one thread.

Charges
            CPF-DWI
            EVADING W/VEH
            FMFR
            FTA
            IMPROPER DIS OF LICENSE PLATE
            PR-DWI
            PROB VIOL EVADING ARREST/DETENTION W/VEH
            SPEEDING

DAMN SON! you know how to get down!
            Yep, me too
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It is just going to be easier to put you on ignore than to read any more of the trash that falls off of your fingertips. Have a good one hot rod.
              uhh, yeah, in a logical world, that wou'd've been step 1. good night person whom i can not remember, but knows me so well. im glad i made a good impression on you
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                dude its the same shit, i got probation from the pic with the blue shirt, violated it with a dwi in the towel pic. why are you acting like you are uncovering hidden dirt. I will talk openly about the shit, i got nothing to hide. and now i have a wife, kid, live in kessler park, and do damned good for myself. what else do you need to know? i hate to think you just paid money to get one of those back ground checker accounts? hell i just talked about my charges in the kaufmann DA thread.

al_p, im not crying i just wish you would start a new thread if you have nothing of merit to offer. other than getting fired from a job thats close to GP, i dont think you have any ties to the city itself.

Dude I found those with a very brief google search. Apparently you are very popular on the interwebz. Your legal drama is well documented here however I have not seen these pics before.

Comment

been doin this shit for 20 years and lived all over the country, safe to say my name is out there.. im not hiding anything
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I do have something to offer, I said the jail was nice. It is a legitimate comment, as the jail is new and you appear to be someone who likes jail. I don't see the problem except for maybe your tender feelings on the subject.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

ok are there any random whores worth risking my marriage over in GP? al? now is your turn to offer something of merit.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

oops did i talk about adultery? mehh lets not bring up old shit, right
                        All you have done is troll since you started posting here regularly. Now you are going to cry about what you get in return? Hilarious. What a cry baby.
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdSqbrfjriA[/ame]
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

ok are there any random whores worth risking my marriage over in GP? al? now is your turn to offer something of merit.
                          Let me drive on over there and find out. I better get drunk first though.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            Reminds me of 97.9 The Beat. It is like a wasteland of talent.

Comment

97.9 The Beat. It is a wasteland of talent.
                              there we go
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                                there we go
                                Excellent point

Comment

Working...
                                X