Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Are you moving to Australia too?!

No, but as I've said previously I didn't have any problem with the notion that Alex was trying to convey before all the "Oh mah gerd, 'Merica fo lyfe, you commy fagot" posts started. Still don't, either.

Comment

It upsets me exactly the same as knowing the lyrics were written by a lesbian.

On a more important note Flea's bass wasn't even plugged in.

Comment

I was offended by the ad personally.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Anyone who was not offended, or simply didn't care enough to have an opinion...you're either a part or the solution or a part of the problem. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that half of you voted for the dingleberry in office. On a side note, when is clowning on my tattoos gonna end? My feelings are hurt and I might cry!
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
            Anyone who was not offended, or simply didn't care enough to have an opinion...you're either a part or the solution or a part of the problem. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that half of you voted for the dingleberry in office. On a side note, when is clowning on my tattoos gonna end? My feelings are hurt and I might cry!
            Never. You're a redneck with "Hardcore" permanently attached to your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              I had mixed feelings and felt it was insulting to our country. I understand what they were trying to say, but we are part America and the language we speak is English. Why pervert one of our great songs. We are a melting pot, but if you are going to truly become American, then you should at least sing its songs in the native language, English.

Tell us more about how the natives of this land, Indians and Vikings, spoke English.

Comment

first of all a Big thanks to all of you that have served!!!

But just buy Pepsi and move on

Comment

Originally posted by roj022 View Post
                  first of all a Big thanks to all of you that have served!!!

But just buy Pepsi and move on
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

You sound like a fucking mouthbreathing moron bitching about this shit with absolutely no context of the past. Educate yourself and shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      You sound like a fucking mouthbreathing moron bitching about this shit with absolutely no context of the past. Educate yourself and shut the fuck up.
                      you wouldnt dare say that to his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The problem is you thinking you have a valid reason to be upset and then blowing it way out of proportion. By bitching about it, you're showing your ignorance or disapproval of the diversity and freedoms of which this country is supposed to be very proud. You completely missed the point of the commercial.

You're trying too hard to be patriotic, and it has backfired. If you get your head out of your ass, you might be able to take a deep breath and concern yourself with something more legitimate.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Why don't you grow a pair and stand up for your country?
                          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            You're trying too hard to be patriotic, and it has backfired. If you get your head out of your ass, you might be able to take a deep breath and concern yourself with something more legitimate.
                            i'd suggest starting with tattoo removal.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

My family has been standing up for this country since the early 1600's.

Comment

Character based on you?
                                Spottswoode: Team, this is all my fault. I was overzealous in Cairo. I let racism cloud my judgment. I was so sure the ultimate terrorist was Middle Eastern, but I didn't realize he was a goddamn Gook. I'll never be a racist again.

Comment

Working...
                                X