Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    The problem is you thinking you have a valid reason to be upset and then blowing it way out of proportion. By bitching about it, you're showing your ignorance or disapproval of the diversity and freedoms of which this country is supposed to be very proud. You completely missed the point of the commercial.

You're trying too hard to be patriotic, and it has backfired. If you get your head out of your ass, you might be able to take a deep breath and concern yourself with something more legitimate.
    What like all the shit that is changing right before our eyes? No more "one nation under God" in the pledge...while there is now a designated prayer time for muslims during school. Our youth is being brainwashed into thinking everything is normal while our older generation sees the outcome of all of this. History repeats itself, I think that is one thing we all were educated on in school.
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Interesting results when you google "Hardcore".

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
        Why don't you grow a pair and stand up for your country?
        Standing up? By creating a meme where you speak for people who have not asked you to speak for them, and post a thread on a local Mustang board?

All to fight against the devastation caused by, OMFG, people singing America the Beautiful in languages other than English!?!?!?

Because if you sing about how great the US is, in any other language, the terrorists win.

Comment

What like all the shit that is changing right before our eyes? No more "one nation under God" in the pledge...while there is now a designated prayer time for muslims during school. Our youth is being brainwashed into thinking everything is normal while our older generation sees the outcome of all of this. History repeats itself, I think that is one thing we all were educated on in school.

Don't start talking to us about school. I know you think that since you repeated a few years you've really got a grasp on things, but...

The end is nigh!!!!!!

"Nothing endures but change." Heraclitus (540 BC - 480 BC),

Comment

No more "one nation under God" in the pledge...

BTW, since you're so adverse to change, "Under God" was added to the Pledge in 1954. What do you think about that?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              BTW, since you're so adverse to change, "Under God" was added to the Pledge in 1954. What do you think about that?
              No it wasn't, it was always in there! Hooray for McCarthy and the red scare, where it was a crime to have a political stance!

Comment

Comment

History repeats itself, I think that is one thing we all were educated on in school.
                  I find this supremely ironic. Says history repeats itself, knows absolutely nothing about history.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Coca Cola, making Americans fatter no matter what language they speak!

Comment

I feel I'm way late to the party here. Someone catch me up...

Do we actually have a member here with a tattoo that says "hardcore" ???

Comment

Working...
                                X