• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    That's what she said.
    In Slovenia, maybe.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• All the recent Blakeski references make sense now...
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I concur with CJ, but am not really wanting to associate with the method that Bakeski is portraying this whole thing.

I guess I'm a racist...etc. The "problem(s)" as I perceive them are too difficult to convey via a forum. Additionally, it's pissing into the wind until the major problems in this country are addressed. Budget, border security, corrupt politicians just to name a few.

None of the real problems are even addressed on a daily basis by our politicians. So, like it or not the country is going to go to shit more so than is happening already. We're going to have porous borders where more than just hard working folks - looking for a better life come across...etc...etc. (criminals, terrorists...etc - we have no clue or accountability) Meanwhile, slowly but surely our asses are being micromanaged more and more.

From my perspective, I've lost hope since it generally seems like all the wrong choices are being made for the country. I can't see how any politician is going to make choices based off the best interest of the country. The only thing a person can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• To me, the big deal wasn't even borders. I just thought this furthered the idea that we seem to keep in this country, that it's not okay to be proud to just be an American. Lets face it, half of getting immigrants to want to contribute to this country is to give them a country to be proud to become a part of. My g/f is Australian, and her biggest pet peeve is the American habit of hyphenating your nationality (Irish-American, Mexican-American, African-American etc). I cant say that I really feel much different. I'm not saying that a little pride is for your origins are a bad thing, but damn it, if you're here, you're contributing to the UNITED STATES and what it will be in the future, not whatever origin country you or your parents came from.

Moral of the story: I could call myself "English-German-Irish-Indian-Cherokee-American," but I'll take pride in the ability to call myself American.

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
            Moral of the story: I could call myself "English-German-Irish-Indian-Cherokee-American," but I'll take pride in the ability to call myself American.
            Yeah I hear ya! It was about 12 years ago I had a buddy whose parents are from Thailand. I asked him if that was "Thai-American" or what. He got downright pissed and said "Just American!" Only time I seen him that pissy was later when I said something inappropriate about his sister.

I never thought about it since the media...etc says it all the time. It hit me then and there, that you're American - no one but the individual gives a shit where family from 2-3 or more generations is from.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Damn, hall of fame huh, guess I'm going to have to read this now...damn it!

Comment

• Don't bother, opinions are like assholes; they all stink.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Don't bother, opinions are like assholes; they all stink.
                  I know you're right, but I'm still gonna have to read to understand the future joke references.

Comment

• Hang on a second, we're about to make s'mores and sing Kum B'yah(sp?)

Comment

• Hardcore powerbottom.
                      Ded

Comment

• Read the whole thing, funny and sad.

Comment

• How would Blakeski fair out if he were put in a round room and told to piss in the corner?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            How would Blakeski fair out if he were put in a round room and told to piss in the corner?
                            We don't build circle rooms in AMERICA! - Blakeski

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              We don't build circle rooms in 'MURICA! - Blakeski
                              Fixed your error, sir.

Comment

• Taking bets on how long before he comes back.

Comment

Working...
                                X