No announcement yet.

I'm fighting at fight night, come on out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighting to get cobramans's cock out of your mouth isnt something i wish to see. or is it the other way around? i hope you lose

Comment

I'll be there Probie. I'll be the fat fugger with a goatee hanging with Cooby.

Comment

Look for the white inflatable hammers. I'll be there- and drunk
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
          I'll be there Probie. I'll be the fat fugger with a goatee hanging with Cooby.
          Snake
          2012 GT500

Comment

What weight class are you in?
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              It's the Kumite...
              i cant express how much I love this!

also, is this for experienced fighters, or just a fun kinda deal?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                Itll be a mix of amateurs. Some have basically no experience...some will be pretty experienced.

Comment

2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                  2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                    If you would've shown back in 2006 you'd know all about it.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I was there that day lolo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        I was there that day lolo
                        Ha, Denny and Elvis bailed so it ended up being just me and some buddies and some girl from the old board who'd driven in from East Texas to watch it.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Good luck man.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Shoot me a pm if yall are coming out. I'll try to get yall some props haha
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I'm around 235 he's 220
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Ha, Denny and Elvis bailed so it ended up being just me and some buddies and some girl from the old board who'd driven in from East Texas to watch it.
                                Chandra?
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X