No announcement yet.

Cowards....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The leadership of both Dallas and Austin have become embarrassments to the Great State of Texas. In my opinion, Dallas increasingly over the last 30 years has seemed a city that belonged more in the northeastern U.S. than in Texas.

Comment

They've got a lot of streets to rename: Good-Lattimer, Throckmorton, Lemmon, Gaston, Coit, Gabbel etc.

Tear down the Belo mansion, level Fair Park, and change the city name and lose all connection to John Nealy Bryan.

The list can go on.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
        If this is correct....
        mardyn
        Allow me to stop you there

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Allow me to stop you there
          The descendant of the original donor was interviewed on NPR and was pissed. He was also in his 80s.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

"What a bunch of stupid mother fuckers."
            -George Santayana
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              The leadership of both Dallas and Austin have become embarrassments to the Great State of Texas. In my opinion, Dallas increasingly over the last 30 years has seemed a city that belonged more in the northeastern U.S. than in Texas.
              Northwest. The Northeast part of the US elects members from both parties as governors and mayors. Oregon hasn't had a republican governor since 1987, Portland hasn't had a republican mayor since 1980. Washington goes back to 1985 for governor and most of the mayors of Seattle are so far left the DNC won't even claim them.

Comment

I don't disagree with that. While Austin to me has morphed into a more Seattle or San Francisco type of city than has Dallas, Dallas reminds me specifically of some irritating New Jersey type of place, with a loud yankee style of BS along with lame attempts at "culture".

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  I don't disagree with that. While Austin to me has morphed into a more Seattle or San Francisco type of city than has Dallas, Dallas reminds me specifically of some irritating New Jersey type of place, with a loud yankee style of BS along with lame attempts at "culture".
                  You can thank all the out of state economic immigrants for this shit. And they just like muslims want to turn our state into a shithole like the one they just left..... people are fucking retarded.

Comment

Working...
                  X