Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the cool looking lighting store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the cool looking lighting store?

Is there a lighting store in fort worth somewhere that you would recommend? Specifically ceiling mounted lighting. I've been to lowes and home depot, and they didn't have much there that I found very impressive. Just looking for some cool looking lighting to replace the outdated 1983 brass junk that came in the house. The house is an ongoing project, and I'm finally getting to all the lights.
    WH

Lee Lighting and Lamps Plus in south Arlington.

Comment

Build them out of wood to compliment your weight rack.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lighting Etc.
        6040 Rufe Snow Dr
        Fort Worth, TX 76148
        Lighting Etc. is the premier supplier of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans for consumers, designers and builders in the DFW Metroplex. We are a family-owned business, operating in Tarrant County for over 30 years. Contact Lighting Etc. to arrange an appointment with one of our talented and experienced Lighting Designers today.

Comment

Much appreciated!
          WH

Comment

Ikea..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Ikea..
              Never bought any Ikea stuff. Isn't their stuff generally thought of as cheap junk? Kinda like Ashley furniture. No insult to anyone intended, but I've had a few things from Ashley and I won't be buying anything from them again.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Never bought any Ikea stuff. Isn't their stuff generally thought of as cheap junk? Kinda like Ashley furniture. No insult to anyone intended, but I've had a few things from Ashley and I won't be buying anything from them again.
                Plenty of it is cheap, but they have some nicer stuff too.. They do have pretty extensive lighting options though.. Not so much for traditional lamps but tons of fixtures and small directional lighting. Worth looking at their online catalog..

Comment

Amazon

Comment

Nebraska Furniture Mart

And Ashley has some nicer stuff but for the price point you're most likely looking in...you won't get much better than that anyways.

Comment

When I lived in Euless, I always wanted to look in this shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                        Lighting Etc.
                        6040 Rufe Snow Dr
                        Fort Worth, TX 76148
                        www.light-etc.com
                        x2

Comment

Working...
                        X