Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
    Sounds like the wife type to me. It also sounds like you used your guilt as a way to get in her pants.

You can't be mad at her. She is simply reacted to what you give her to work with.
    Yeah that's what it sounds like. Why exactly are you guys not together? I guess I missed that part.

Comment

Haha y'all are funny. I'm 23 years old. Won't be having kids anytime soon if everything goes to plan and I continue to wrap up.

No she's not ugly. Either of them. And the girl I brought home last night IMO looks better. Even think ruffdaddy saw my ex on st. pattys day?

We have two bedrooms and our own beds so I don't see how it wouldn't work!

Comment

If i had to guess, he thinks he deserves better for some odd reason and his conscious won't let him settle for what he mistakenly thinks is below him.

That, or he has commitment issues and no control over his junk like a teenager and needs to stick it into anything that moves.

Minority?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          Haha y'all are funny. I'm 23 years old. Won't be having kids anytime soon if everything goes to plan and I continue to wrap up.

No she's not ugly. Either of them. And the girl I brought home last night IMO looks better. Even think ruffdaddy saw my ex on st. pattys day?

I'm 23, and that sounds pretty nice to me!

Comment

We're not together because she deserved to be happy and I'm an asshole. According to her at least.... Oh and a few pictures some girls sent to my phone.

Main reason we're not together though is she has NO girlfriends all guyfriends and that won't work for me I've already got enough shit on my plate to worry about what the fuck someone is doing while I'm not around.

Comment

sounds like she wanted her cake and eat it too
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

We're not together because she deserved to be happy and I'm an asshole. According to her at least.... Oh and a few pictures some girls sent to my phone.
                Ok well... the NSFW forum is awaiting her pictures.

Comment

I'm 23 years old.
                  I'm 23 years old.
                  hmmm. . . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Exactly. The arrangement was we could fuck with whomever we wanted to. We both made each other secondary and no longer a primary. As long as rent/bills get paid and on time that's all that matters and have a clean house when I come home from work every night.

Comment

...waiting for a females opinion on the matter.

Comment

I can recall being 23 and doing the exact same shit.

This is why I can sit here and type these responses with absolute confidenece at the ripe age of 32.

This is also why I will never have "girl problems" again. Just wait until you guys are older. The term asshole hasn't even been established as far as y'all are considered.

Comment

Sounds like you're the problem, not her. Stop trying to pretend it's her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok well... the NSFW forum is awaiting her pictures.
                            I'll possibly consider posting pictures but not of said ex-girlfriend. She is a little more classy then that and that's asking for trouble. She's the business type woman suit and all mon-fri plus works at the gym on the weekends so yeah she has a body.

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                            sounds like she wanted her cake and eat it too
                            Exactly. I told her this morning the exact same thing. It's like I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              How so? I work and come home every day to my daily routine. I decided 3 months has been long enough and my bed needs to be broken in, ASAP.

Main reason I brought this chick over was the fact that the night before we were suppose to watch the Mavs game when some guy called and she took the phone call in the other room then ditched without even saying anything. I didn't trip? I sure got even though.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                You sound incredibly bitter, and jealous. lmfao.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X