No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd bite his fucking ear off and eat it.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

lol, I'd try to avoid while keeping an eye on him.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Id fap on him.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I'd bite his fucking ear off and eat it.
          Ahhh yeeessss, finally the voice of reason speaks!

New sig material, lol!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'd grab one of those nasty windshield scrubbers and fling dirty water on him....
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

On a side note, I had some little teenage bitch start road raging me the other day. I'll leave out all the details, but she followed me off the hwy and when we get to the light she opens here door and reaches in here glove box. That stupid bitch better be glad she didn't step put of the car I was about to hydroshok that dizzy cunt.

BTW I never shot a woman, is it any different than shooting a man?
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                On a side note, I had some little teenage bitch start road raging me the other day. I'll leave out all the details, but she followed me off the hwy and when we get to the light she opens here door and reaches in here glove box. That stupid bitch better be glad she didn't step put of the car I was about to hydroshok that dizzy cunt.

You don't have to lead them as much because they can't run as fast.

I am disappointed that you didn't ask to see her milksacks.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Shoot yourself in the leg and let us know.

Comment

one bitches and one doesnt. one has a vagina and one doesnt. there lots of differences

Comment

You don't have to lead them as much because they can't run as fast..
                      lol!

I am disappointed that you didn't ask to see her milksacks.
                      Actually I had my wife with me and she stayed behind me the whole time, but another bitch did a few months back, I did pull next to her and asked her if she wanted to fuck, she told me she was going to call the cops.

I told her to call them cocksuckers and see what happens...

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Shoot yourself in the leg and let us know.
                      You sure have been following me around a lot lately, you need something?

Comment

Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
                        What would you do?

Cancel this account and get one without a stupid fucking name
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          Cancel this account and get one without a stupid fucking name
                          lol
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

You sure have been following me around a lot lately, you need something?
                            Just you, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Just you, baby.
                              Fuck you, we are over. You cheating bastard.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Actually I had my wife with me and she stayed behind me the whole time, but another bitch did a few months back, I did pull next to her and asked her if she wanted to fuck, she told me she was going to call the cops.
                                Maybe she was into trains

Comment

Working...
                                X