• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
    Quotes for future use
    Ha!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I got it about two months ago after getting with a freak off bumble. It fucked me up pretty good for about a week. Work said take two to be sure. I STILL have a fucking cough from it.
      Thought I had it even though the Biden test said no. I had a bad upper respiratory infection, fever and a cough that wouldn't quit (3 months), some weird gum issues. It was a fucking anti arthritis medication I was taking that caused all of it. Shit even gave me anxiety and a little bit of depression. Fucking scary I tell you. Supposed to be super mild and non addictive. Never again, never again.

The day I quit taking that shit my cough cleared. Meloxicam just FYI.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Thought I had it even though the Biden test said no. I had a bad upper respiratory infection, fever and a cough that wouldn't quit (3 months), some weird gum issues. It was a fucking anti arthritis medication I was taking that caused all of it. Shit even gave me anxiety and a little bit of depression. Fucking scary I tell you. Supposed to be super mild and non addictive. Never again, never again.

The day I quit taking that shit my cough cleared. Meloxicam just FYI.
        I had an upper respiratory infection about a month before i caught the Vid. I think it wasnt fully done with me when I got the Vid. Went to the dr after like two weeks and he said it can take up to six (6!!!) months for the cough to clear.

I was like fuuuucccccckkk. I've thrown up at customer sites like 3 times so far. Luckily I was able to excuse myself and walk normally to a restroom, but shit, it's fucking embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Soooo, is it over?
          Your Daddy; Pedo Peter said it is.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I had it bad enough in late 2020 to put my ass in the hospital for 8 days and off work for a few weeks after that(it's probably chronicled in this thread, lol). Luckily no long term effects. I tested positive again in May of this year but had no symptoms. I only tested because I felt like shit after working in the 108* heat without taking breaks/staying hydrated. I still went to work that time because I'm fairly isolated most of the time when working. Tested clear five days later.

Comment

• Oh, did I mention this shit almost got me. My asshole employees have been dancing around me, sneezing and coughing for years with it. "It's just allergies boss", but apparently they thought I had some kind of Jesus blood. Well, we cooked dinner for these folks at Thanksgiving, and I will be damned, that night I hit 107. My wife says I almost fried what little bit of brain I have left. Honestly, I think the three blankets got me all hot and bothered, once I took them off I dropped back to 103.7. I had a fever for about a day and a half and I was good. Never lost smell, no tiredness, no nothing. Fever and out. My mom was in denial. I asked if she got it, she said no, then mentioned every symptom but a fever that goes with it.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• the shit going around now is like the walmart value-brand version of the shit that put me down when all this wong flu shit started.

Comment

• It ran through our house a few months ago. My 6 YO started it and he was barely sick. Two other kids caught it, mild symptoms. My wife caught it and she was down and out for 5 days, felt like absolute shit.

I felt really rough on day one, went home and fell asleep at 8:30 PM and slept pretty much comatose until 4:30 PM the next day. Woke up feeling 8/10 and was fine by the next morning.

The PITA for us was that my wife said the word "COVID" when she called to tell the school that two of our kids wouldn't be there for a couple of days. My oldest was there that day (3 kids at that school) and they sent an admin to her class with a mask, made her put on the mask, get up and leave the building immediately. Told us not to bring any kids back to school for two weeks minimum after a negative test.

Comment

• Sounds like a Democrat leaning school administration.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the "cold" I thought I had in early January was the Rona... I'm still coughing up crap a month later. But it was also far less potent than the OG version I got way back when that kept me in bed for 10 days.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure the "cold" I thought I had in early January was the Rona... I'm still coughing up crap a month later. But it was also far less potent than the OG version I got way back when that kept me in bed for 10 days.
                        Not sure what we passed around, never tested, but had a rib splitting cough for a month. Oldest kid just came off a week's downtime from flu-b.

Comment

Working...
                        X