No announcement yet.

Ancestry / Genetic Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, lets just give the Government the DNA it needs for its databases... What could possibly go wrong ?
    And IF you think the government has no access to that stuff, think again. They've gotten search warrants for it and used it against people. And as we see how much the government has controlled Twitter, it makes you wonder how much they control these other sites...
    Enjoy, Im gonna go shine my tin foil hat.. Keep your powder dry folks.
    Last edited by dcs13; 12-06-2022, 07:26 PM. Reason: spellin, Hey im a DISD grad

Comment

Well, my wife got her results this evening and found one person she's never met with a 50% DNA match so things just got a bit interesting.

Surprise, it's a girl! And you have 5 grandkids.

Comment

I bet people could end up owing a ton of back child support with something like that!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          I bet people could end up owing a ton of back child support with something like that!
          I couldn't even imagine the bill on a few kids and instance like that.

Also, I got to thinking what if someone a got a chick pregos and she couldn't find the father and cried rape to her parents, then years later they find the father, what kind of legal shit could that start?
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Yeah, lets just give the Government the DNA it needs for its databases... What could possibly go wrong ?
            And IF you think the government has no access to that stuff, think again. They've gotten search warrants for it and used it against people. And as we see how much the government has controlled Twitter, it makes you wonder how much they control these other sites...
            I was gonna post this yesterday. I remember all these same fuckers talking about they weren't ever going to get a barcode on their wrist.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
              This right here. On top of that, I don't know a good 90% of the relatives that I've got, so why the fuck would I look for more?

Comment

Bingo, I don’t talk to 90% of the ones I know, I ain’t going looking for more

Comment

shit i just use prison records to trace my ancestry.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    Well, my wife got her results this evening and found one person she's never met with a 50% DNA match so things just got a bit interesting.

Surprise, it's a girl! And you have 5 grandkids.
                    YES! Time to call Maury!

Comment

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. The missus facetimed with her bio dad this past weekend and he's super excited to get to know her. Turns out she has an older (half) brother with twin boys (her nephews) and 6 aunts/uncles.

She's taking it slow but it's a huge relief that he's not some sort of axe murderer or anything. Just a normal guy and he's interested in the relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        It's been a crazy couple of weeks. The missus facetimed with her bio dad this past weekend and he's super excited to get to know her. Turns out she has an older (half) brother with twin boys (her nephews) and 6 aunts/uncles.

She's taking it slow but it's a huge relief that he's not some sort of axe murderer or anything. Just a normal guy and he's interested in the relationship.
                        That's awesome. Tell her some random dickhead said congratulations.

Comment

I took a DNA test. It was pretty hard but I think I passed!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            That's awesome. Tell her some random dickhead said congratulations.
                            Thanks. And don't be so hard on yourself. You're not random.

Comment

Seems as though they used Ancestory to track down the jack ass that killed those 4 college students...
                              This is interesting.? The use of public genetic genealogy databases by law enforcement officials has been discussed for several years now. According to information within a CNN article about the capture of Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger, it appears this might be the most recent case solved -at least in part- through the use of […]

Comment

I did and I'm glad I did. All my life people made fun of me for saying I'm Mexican. Telling me I'm not, so much so that I started to believe it, completely negating all the work my mom did trying to show me where I came from.

Turns out I'm not Hispanic at all, I'm mostly native american in my dna. I have less than 1% Spaniard DNA. I started doing research and even traced out my lineage to chichimeca tribes of Mexico. It led me down a path of understanding who I am, what the spainards did to my people and also how it impacts me mentally to hear people make fun of me because I am from certain heritage. It gives me the ability to tell my kids how to ignore and retort to those kinds of small minded people.

Comment

Working...
                                X