Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!

Comment

I finally found a mont worth building kyle.

Ordered my struts, but im confused as hell on what rack to buy. Calling flaming river on monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        I finally found a mont worth building kyle.

Ordered my struts, but im confused as hell on what rack to buy. Calling flaming river on monday.
        Someone on here said they got a pinto rack for 50-75 bucks. I'd go that route.

Comment

This should be good
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Got this done today.

Now i wait for more parts and more money.

Comment

I miss my 4 door, I was offered twice what I had in it, and like a dumb ass took the deal.
              I wish I still had it.
              Good luck man, I'm totally living vicariously through you so do it right!

Comment

If anyone has some stock radiator hold downs let me know.

Comment

Struts came in.

I forgot to order new strut bump stops. But ordered them with my manual rack and shaft today.

Im not a big fan of aje's coilover design. Id go with stranges kit if i did another.

Comment

I got the aje k, flaming river rack and strange coil covers on my mont its a good setup
                    Too bad my mont isn't 1/4 as clean as yours. Good luck with the build I'll be following

Comment

Just figured out i need 87-93 v8 spindles as well. The old 4 bangers are thicker.

I wanted to upgrade anyway, but just dont have the cash right now. If i would have got any other strut besides the strange id be fine haha.

Comment

Just figured out i need 87-93 v8 spindles as well. The old 4 bangers are thicker.

I wanted to upgrade anyway, but just dont have the cash right now. If i would have got any other strut besides the strange id be fine haha.
                        Whats wrong with it? I have SN95 spindles/calipers etc and strange 79-93 fox body 10 way struts in front

Comment

The 87 and up spindles are thinner where the strut bolts up vs the thicker 4cly and older spindles.

Thats why the strange struts say v8 only. Every other shock company gives you spacers.

Comment

Do you have your 5.3 yet? I've got mine, trying to get an oil pan for it today. I think I'm gonna go with a CTS-V pan off ebay. I'm trying to find a gasket set for it too seems mine is a high milage motor

Comment

Ill prob go with the f body pan. Im waiting on the engine until i have the suspension done.

After i get these things installed the project will sit most of the year while i gather more parts.

Im just a poor man trying to build something decent.

What rear is in yours? Drun 8.8 or disc?

Comment

Ill prob go with the f body pan. Im waiting on the engine until i have the suspension done.

After i get these things installed the project will sit most of the year while i gather more parts.

Im just a poor man trying to build something decent.

What rear is in yours? Drun 8.8 or disc?
                                Drum 8.8.

I got this CTS-V pan, comes with pan, dipstick, windage tray and pickup tube. My pickup tube is completely clogged up with sludge.

Comment

Working...
                                X