No announcement yet.

1990 coupe street car driver build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, that was a great looking car! It sounded good when you left on Saturday.

Comment

• Saw you cruising West 7th Street last night. Car looks and sounds awesome!
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Thanks guys, been doing a bunch of cruising lately when it's cool out. I'll start on the rear seat delete this weekend.

Comment

• Does it still have all of my old cage in it?

I can't even remember if we did that one in mild steel or chromoly...it's literally been close to 20-years ago now.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            Does it still have all of my old cage in it?

I can't even remember if we did that one in mild steel or chromoly...it's literally been close to 20-years ago now.
            Yes it's still in car I debated on cutting it out but decided to keep it. It's mild steel. Finish int and vintage air next.

Comment

• wh, Wh, WHAT?! http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5155566671.html

Already?
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Thats sad to see^^
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Just bored since I don't have anything to do also just testing waters. don't think anyone would buy it anyways, I'll continue to work on car and make better as time goes by. If it does sell I will build a ride way better.
                  Last edited by FOKAI; 08-14-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Is this your Coupe now for sale in ODessa ?

Comment

• Looks to be it, just with welds.

Comment

• Sad to see all the hand-swapping with that car. Very nice build.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Yeah that's it took me 5 years to build because of funds but, I got good money for that car good luck to the dude selling it. I moved on currently building a coupe way better now.
                          Last edited by FOKAI; 03-30-2016, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FOKAI View Post
                            Yeah that's it took me 5 years to build because of funds but, I got good money for that car good luck to the dude selling it. I moved on currently building a coupe way better now.
                            its a sweet car for sure... My guess is the oil money dried up so hes gotta let it go.

Wonder what he would take for it

Comment

Working...
                            X