No announcement yet.

1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, the blue/white look is classic for a reason. You planning on quarter panel scoops? That's a 66 thing too, but much more reversible. Maybe less so if you cut the holes to make them functional.

On the more racy front end, I personally prefer the valance that retains the front bumper, but the R model version is cool too.

Comment

• I’m not opposed to keeping the bumper on this year model, for whatever reason I don’t like them on the 6768’s. I would say before I start yanking the rear frames out I’m assuming I need to brace the body from left to right on the floor between the rocker panels across the car. I would think that would be my main bracing Since all of my other body parts are still gonna be on like the doors in the fenders and whatnot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• As long as you have an at least 7,000 rpm solid lifter small block, you’re doing something right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Yup, the blue/white look is classic for a reason. You planning on quarter panel scoops? That's a 66 thing too, but much more reversible. Maybe less so if you cut the holes to make them functional.

On the more racy front end, I personally prefer the valance that retains the front bumper, but the R model version is cool too.

I think we discussed this before Blake, but my POS ex stepfather stumbled across a basket case 1964 1/2 mustang coupe in skylight blue back when they were dirt cheap in the mid-90s. He did a half ass restoration on it and eventually sold it. I’m not a fan of lighter blue colors but for some reason that one grew on me fast.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I think we discussed this before Blake, but my POS ex stepfather stumbled across a basket case 1964 1/2 mustang coupe in skylight blue back when they were dirt cheap in the mid-90s. He did a half ass restoration on it and eventually sold it. I’m not a fan of lighter blue colors but for some reason that one grew on me fast.
            Yeah, light blue doesn’t do much for me, but at this point, I’m a fan of any car that is an actual color. Black, grey, silver, white... I’m over it. My next car will be more dynamic. My daughter’s 66 is going to be a cool new Jeep color that’s kind of a blue/green, depending on the light.

Comment

Yeah, light blue doesn’t do much for me, but at this point, I’m a fan of any car that is an actual color. Black, grey, silver, white... I’m over it. My next car will be more dynamic. My daughter’s 66 is going to be a cool new Jeep color that’s kind of a blue/green, depending on the light.
              I can certainly appreciate that!
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Back down on her rear legs after some body cutting lol. She’s ready to take home now back to the stable.

Comment

• Very cool!

Comment

• I’ll Start a new build thread as soon as she’s home

Comment

• She’s home, but now the wife’s got me thinking about flipping it as it sits. Posted it up on Facebook just to see what kind of interest I can get and how much money I can get for it

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post

She’s home, but now the wife’s got me thinking about flipping it as it sits. Posted it up on Facebook just to see what kind of interest I can get and how much money I can get for it

Tell her to go make dinner!

Comment

• Hate to hear that but I guess I get it. I don't see it on Facebook marketplace.

Comment

Hate to hear that but I guess I get it. I don't see it on Facebook marketplace.

Should be up on there now, I’ve had a few offers on already no one’s come through yet. But for what I paid for it and what I’ve heard as far as offers it’s hard not to sell it

Comment

• That's quite a finders fee, but I still don't think it's too crazy. You ought to be able to sell it pretty easily. I still kind of hope nobody comes through and you have to bring it back though. At least we know it'll be done right that way.

Comment

• Should sell today for 8k as it sits. Not too shabby of a turn around.

Comment

Working...
                                X