No announcement yet.

sleepers 1981 zephyr lsx/th400/turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda like the baby blue, but it is deff not my first choice haha.

The inside could be died black but im having the bench redone in the original color.

I wont be able to afford a paint job for another 10 years haha.

Comment

• Keep the original color.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Its just me, I've never been a fan of baby blue. I do agree with letting that paint job die a natural death before painting the car, though.
        WH

Comment

• it's an '81 Mercury... baby blue is perfection
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I got a lot of crap done today with the wiring. That tesa tape is a bitch to get off if you fuck up.

No photos due to the fact it is the same empty fucking engine bay haha.

Comment

• Got the carpet out and scraping the stock deadner out and prepping for subframes amd tq box plate welding.

acetone does a number on the leftover tar crap.

Comment

• You gotta throw down some Dynamat or something while you got all that out. Then a layer of mass loaded vinyl, and a layer of closed cell foam.
                WH

Comment

• sleeper, can i get that doobie?

Comment

• seeing that interior stripped down like that is giving me major nostalgia flashbacks...

I'm really tempted to buy Stretch's squaremont

Comment

• can you mail me a piece of that sound deadener in a zip lock bag? I just want to smell it! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        seeing that interior stripped down like that is giving me major nostalgia flashbacks...

I'm really tempted to buy Stretch's squaremont
                        Do it. Looks like a non ac car like mine. I weighed mine before i tore it apart. In showroom floor mine was 2512 pounds

Comment

• Doooo it Forrest!!!

Comment

• God i hate sandblasting.

no pics cause im lazy ill get some tomorrow. This car had a thin undercoating done at the begining of its life. I got all the areas around the tq boxes clean and welding them all up tomorrow along with all my plates.

Shocks go in as well and the new team z stuff minus the anti roll bar. Ill do it once i get the real tires im going to run and get every thing square.

Also going to try and get the subframes built and put in this weekend so the interior can start going back in.

Comment

• Taking longer than planned but making progress. btw fuck ruberized under coating.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X