Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Get well soon, man
    Originally posted by BradM View Post
    My brother and his fiance/exwife have it right now. He says it sucked but he is over the hill on the worst of it.
    Fiance/ex-wife? Brother is remarrying his ex-wife, and you're not stopping it?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Damn. Get well soon, man Fiance/ex-wife? Brother is remarrying his ex-wife, and you're not stopping it?
      I read it as his future ex-wife. Surely no one is dumb enough to marry their ex-wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Surely no one is dumb enough to marry their ex-wife?
        Hold off on that we haven't seen a picture of her, or maybe she came into some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Damn. Get well soon, man Fiance/ex-wife? Brother is remarrying his ex-wife, and you're not stopping it?
          Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I read it as his future ex-wife. Surely no one is dumb enough to marry their ex-wife?
          Yeah, I did my best. Remarriage to his ex-wife of 3 months. I have failed.

Comment

Glad you are getting over it. My cousin had it around Memorial Day and after several days of getting worse and worse she went to the doctor and was immediately admitted to the hospital with double pneumonia. After 3 days in the ICU she was released to go home and quarantine. She has mostly recovered but still has fatigue.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              Nasty. Several days of labored breathing, cold chills, fever, weakness , coughing fits, stuffed up, tired all the time. I do a lot of sleeping. Zero motivation to do anything. What sucks though is the wife and kid have it too.
              Glad to hear you're recovering.

I was beginning to think I had it this past weekend. Saturday both the wife and I came down with what we thought was bad allergies. She started feeling better by Sunday but could not taste food. I was still tired, stuffy, and extremely weak. I also had a cough from the drainage and literally slept most of the day Monday. I'm still not 100% though but I seriously think it's allergies with me.

Comment

I'm sorry you got it and so glad you are recovering. It sucked. 6 weeks sick for me and still dealing with issues. Everyone else in the house (4 others) had it and didn't get it near as bad....husband worked from home the whole time, would just crash when the fever would come up. Not tasting anything or smelling anything was awful. It comes back but slowly for some.

Comment

Even though I don't like you. I Wishing good health for you and your family . Kidding on first part

Comment

Covid virus on this board is like the solution that got passed around back what was it mid 2000's.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Covid virus on this board is like the solution that got passed around back what was it mid 2000's.
                      Maybe it’s how sick I feel, because I was around back then and I don’t get the reference.

Update,
                      I just can’t friggen keep my fever under control. I’m either 100+ with cold chills and body aches or sweating my bloody ass off. The shortness of breath is worse today than it’s been and I’m pretty wiped out over all. Though my blood oxygen is still above the danger zone. I can still taste somethings, but others I can’t. Coffee this morning tasted like warm water, and the Indian food the other night (normally my favorite) was so terrible I could only manage two bites. My Chest is starting to hurt a bit, and if that doesn’t go away soon I’m afraid I’m hospital bound.

Comment

How are you measuring blood oxygen levels?

Comment

I thought I had COVID a few weeks back. Then I had sushi and it was delicious and decided I drank myself into a hole the day before (I had) which caused the cold chills and shit feel.

Get better man.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

In all seriousness - sorry you got it. I am kind of jealous, now you will the antibodies to fight it in the future, assuming you don't get a different strain.

Comment

Comment

That sounds exactly like what I went through at the end of December last year. 10 days straight with 100+ fever no matter what, stayed in bed most of the time, worst cough I've ever had after the 3rd day. Negative for the flu, but diagnosed with Pneumonia, cough lasted from Jan 1 - end of Feb... It was March before I was feeling better.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X