Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    I'd say 90%
    do you tend to catch cold or have the flu ?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
      do you tend to catch cold or have the flu ?
      I get sinus infections pretty often (annually) but generally speaking I'm pretty healthy.

Comment

just curious . i know a couple of people who definitely were exposed to it but never got sick . both were the type who never seem to get a cold or the flu .

Comment

some of my family back home has had it

one of them had pretty bad flu symptoms but eventually came out of it.

other family members only had symptoms of losing taste, and that's all they had.

ya'll keep safe

Comment

My wife lost her sense of taste which prompted us to get tested last Saturday. I went to a doc in a box on Tuesday for antibiotics. Got our positive results on Wednesday and I was admitted on Friday with double pneumonia. Fun Fun!

Wife did get her taste back after 8 days.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              My wife lost her sense of taste which prompted us to get tested last Saturday. I went to a doc in a box on Tuesday for antibiotics. Got our positive results on Wednesday and I was admitted on Friday with double pneumonia. Fun Fun!

Wife did get her taste back after 8 days.
              Get well man, I know your pain.

Comment

I'm working on it. I feel my lungs getting clearer and I can speak for more than a sentence without gasping. the cough still sucks but it'll go soon enough.

The worst part for me is sitting still. I was already stir crazy at the house but in the hospital is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  I'm working on it. I feel my lungs getting clearer and I can speak for more than a sentence without gasping. the cough still sucks but it'll go soon enough.

The worst part for me is sitting still. I was already stir crazy at the house but in the hospital is even worse.
                  ya, they never admitted me when I went in.

Comment

Take care yall, we've had family with it and symptoms have been wildy different from person to person.

Comment

I don’t get it, had a fever Sunday and felt like shit with a badass sinus headache . I got tested Monday and lost my taste but results come back negative for Covid, strep and flu.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                        I don’t get it, had a fever Sunday and felt like shit with a badass sinus headache . I got tested Monday and lost my taste but results come back negative for Covid, strep and flu.
                        If you get tested too early, it can cause a false negative.

My neighbor is in school for surgical tech and has been doing all kinds of research. She has learned from her classes that they 'think' O blood types tend to not develop serious symptoms or can be asymptomatic (at the very least, they tend not to get too ill). I have autoimmune issues and have been working in a school since August and I haven't gotten it yet *knock on wood*.

It's an interesting theory.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          ya, they never admitted me when I went in.
                          They told my wife if my o2 hadn't been staying so low, they would have sent me home from the ER. Instead I was in for 8 days. Got plasma/antibody treatment, Remdesivir(sp?) and found out I have Type 2 diabetes(was always a little suspect but confirmed now). The diabetes caused some complications which I think added a few days to my stay. Came home on oxygen but weened off in about 5-6 days. Just finished steroids and last bit of antibiotics. I'm going back to work after a follow up appointment tomorrow.

On the positive side, I dropped 30lbs with a quickness. Probably not the recommended way but I'll take the headstart and try to maintain healthier eating habits.

1 out of 5 stars - would not recommend.

Comment

A good friend was admitted to the hospital Friday, intubated Sunday, died this afternoon. Also yesterday the founding president of my hospital succumbed to COVID after fighting it for a month.As more and more people start to catch it it gets closer and closer to you personally.....
                            Shit is rough out there right now, everyone stay safe!

Comment

was your friend healthy otherwise ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                                A good friend was admitted to the hospital Friday, intubated Sunday, died this afternoon. Also yesterday the founding president of my hospital succumbed to COVID after fighting it for a month.As more and more people start to catch it it gets closer and closer to you personally.....
                                Shit is rough out there right now, everyone stay safe!
                                I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X