No announcement yet.

what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she's defiantly not clean anymore.lol spent three days at Redneck offroad heaven camping, drinking bear, and running trails. She's surprisingly good in mud. The rally season is over, so now it's time to clean it up and make some changes to get ready for next season. If anyone has a cheap tow dolly hit me up. also looking for aluminum heads, and a higher rpm cam.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      spent three days at Redneck offroad heaven camping, drinking bear, and running trails.

Ummm, what's that taste like?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Ha!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

not the first time I've typed bear instead of beer, and likely it won't be the last.

Comment

• Comment

• You’ve gotten more smiles and use out of your SN95 than most people, by far.

Comment

• after my last outing the car has developed a leak... a dirt leak. lol
                seriously though, I'm not looking forward to the clean up. I didn't even get any footage to make an episode about it. Sometimes you have to leave the cameras behind and do hoodrat shit!

Comment

• Long story short, for the time being... the rally car is my new daily.

Comment

• I didn't realize you even registered it, lol.

Stevo

Comment

I didn't realize you even registered it, lol.
                      oh ya! got it titled, and registered last week. Yesterday was it's first day on the road. I got this shot yesterday on the way home too. I need to make a trip to Gainesville to get pictures at their Gulf oil station that's a little museum and looks strait out of the 50's.

I also added some more lighting up front. Night races are crazy fun, but you can never have enough lights for them.

Comment

• Lights look good!!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• That's awesome man, I bet people give you some crazy looks on the road with that.

Stevo

Comment

I bet people give you some crazy looks on the road with that.
                            I honestly feel a little ridiculous in it until I see someone get excited about it. The best is when little kids see it and point excitedly. Maybe one day some Super important automotive legend will say that he first became obsessed with cars when he saw a blue and orange offroad mustang. lol likely not but anything can happen.

I Back on topic of the car, After 3 days of driving it to work I've really got to thinking about the car, and the goods and bads of it. I really want to replace the doors. I'd thought about going fiberglass, but if I can find some manual window doors I may go with that option. I'm also looking hard at the team z tube front end. it looses 25lbs and I like the idea that it can be removable. giving me almost engine stand levels of room around the motor. Other than that I need to trunk mount the battery and move some other weight around. but she's seen 150 miles in the last three days and is running great, all hail the mighty 302! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Lights look good!!
                              they should look better after I pin stripe the color edges black.

Comment

• Aluminum heads = -50 lbs or more and a much lighter wallet!

Comment

Working...
                                X