Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    How old is the step daughter?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Jeff Flake and John McCain, Two RINO Senators - both from the same state.

Why, Arizona? Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        How old is the step daughter?
        It was 1979 when it happened, but you're right, it looks like she was 18 at the time.

So looks like more a #metoo than a #you'retwo

Comment

• [ ] shocked!
          [ x] not shocked

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  It was 1979 when it happened, but you're right, it looks like she was 18 at the time.

So looks like more a #metoo than a #you'retwo

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/court-...r-with-sex-toy
                  In other words he did something very creepy and didn't do anything illegal. Woody Allen marrying his step daughter comes to mind.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Maybe it's because they're smart enough to understand the difference between someone raping a child and someone making a very off-color joke about it.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Maybe it's because they're smart enough to understand the difference between someone raping a child and someone making a very off-color joke about it.
                    LOTS of very off color jokes. The guy was stupid, to say the least. I mean come on, doing that repeatedly, for all to see and hear? Its no wonder the idiot was fired. There probably aren't many people on earth who wouldn't have been fired. Or, you know, hanged until dead.
                    WH

Comment

• I don't remember exactly what he said in one of them, but it was something like happiness is fucking a 12 year old boy dressed like a 7 year old girl.

That doesn't read as a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        LOTS of very off color jokes. The guy was stupid, to say the least. I mean come on, doing that repeatedly, for all to see and hear? Its no wonder the idiot was fired. There probably aren't many people on earth who wouldn't have been fired. Or, you know, hanged until dead.
                        Am I to understand that you're advocating that unpopular speech become a capital crime?
                        Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I don't remember exactly what he said in one of them, but it was something like happiness is fucking a 12 year old boy dressed like a 7 year old girl.

That doesn't read as a joke.
                        Since he didn't do any of those things that reads exactly like a joke, albeit a very tacky one. Are you also wanting to criminalize words like Gasser appears to want to?

Comment

Am I to understand that you're advocating that unpopular speech become a capital crime?

Since he didn't do any of those things that reads exactly like a joke, albeit a very tacky one. Are you also wanting to criminalize words like Gasser appears to want to?
                          No, I'm saying it's oddly specific. Rape jokes can be funny in broad strokes, but when you start to paint the details it gets a bit creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            No, I'm saying it's oddly specific. Rape jokes can be funny in broad strokes, but when you start to paint the details it gets a bit creepy.
                            Do I need to remind anyone that the TV show Family Guy has a character that is constantly trying to molest teenage boys? I believe he's called Herbert the Pervert. Hustler magazine also has a very long running cartoon called Chester the Molester that is hysterically funny; always has been always will be. Bring some evidence showing that Gunn did any of the things that he was talking about and I'll gladly pull the lever to hang him myself. Until then it's just words.

Comment

• Comment

Do I need to remind anyone that the TV show Family Guy has a character that is constantly trying to molest teenage boys? I believe he's called Herbert the Pervert. Hustler magazine also has a very long running cartoon called Chester the Molester that is hysterically funny; always has been always will be. Bring some evidence showing that Gunn did any of the things that he was talking about and I'll gladly pull the lever to hang him myself. Until then it's just words.

The left called the tune with #metoo
                                The left called the tune with getting people fired and kicked off social media for mean tweets and/or conservative views.

The left is now having to dance said tunes, and I'm pushing for it like I'm a Joe Pesci Goodfella.

This is turning the left's venom on itself until they realize they fucked up with this bullshit moral panic and call for a return to normalcy.

Comment

Working...
                                X