Well... can you?
    I am pretty sure he can't.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Yes.
      But can you do it with a fiddle?

Comment

We know Justin95/Stanley Tweedle is a moron. But I also wonder if he's mormon. Usually, the two go hand in hand.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          I am pretty sure he can't.
          BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

I don't play it exactly like Charlie Daniels, and it's been a year or so since I've done any real practicing, but I assure you, after playing the violin for 19 years, I can play that stupid fiddle song.

Comment

The solo that starts at 1:15 got me to 4th chair 1st violin as a freshman with a scholarship. This is obviously not me playing in this recording, but I can play it well:

Comment

Slow day at work.

Having been in orchestra for damn near forever, it just pisses me off when people say viola instead of voila whether it's on purpose to try to be funny or just because they're too stupid to know the difference. It's like when people find out if I play the violin and they go, "Hey, can you play The Devil Went Down to Georgia!?" Fuck.
              My Mom plays Violin and Viola. She would get so pissed at my friends and I when we tried to get her to play Devil went down to Georgia. We were typically drunk borrowing the pool at their house.

Comment

Originally posted by 90lxstangman View Post
                My Mom plays Violin and Viola. She would get so pissed at my friends and I when we tried to get her to play Devil went down to Georgia. We were typically drunk borrowing the pool at their house.
                It's universal among the violin/viola community, lol.

Comment

It's universal among the violin/viola community, lol.
                  So, is the fiddle a lesser instrument and the violin/viola community looks down their noses at the mouth breathing fiddle players? Wait, we're getting off track here. This thread is here to laugh at Stanley Tweedle's ignorance.

Comment

Oh I know all to well growing up around it. We just did it to get a rise out her. She very much a traditional player. She formerly taught with the GISD, and played with a couple of the local symphonies in the metroplex including DSO and few others on contract. Now she is teaching with a district in the Houston area.

Comment

LMAO only dfwmustangs

page 1 Idiot comments ----------------------------->page 2 classical instrument discussion

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        LMAO only dfwmustangs

page 1 Idiot comments ----------------------------->page 2 classical instrument discussion

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          We know Justin95/Stanley Tweedle is a moron. But I also wonder if he's mormon. Usually, the two go hand in hand.
                          So THAT'S who Stanley Tweedle is.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            So THAT'S who Stanley Tweedle is.
                            I think so. He has denied it multiple times. But there can't possibly be TWO people that post some of the most off the wall shit, with the same exact broken thought processes.

Comment

Careful when opening that link...I almost clicked on an advertisement
                              --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I think so. He has denied it multiple times. But there can't possibly be TWO people that post some of the most off the wall shit, with the same exact broken thought processes.
                                I'm pretty sure he admitted to being "justin95"

Comment

Working...
                                X