Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• This is confusing as shit..........
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        You want factual?

How about I make Cooters car lot find look really good?

03-11-2005, 12:01 AM

BOOOSH?
        Haha I sold the business years ago. The irony is, by now, I'd bet a few of you have actually bought a used car from the current owner over on Cooper St in arlington. Bitter irony LOL

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        LMFAO. You know his style though. He's going to come in, and AGAIN claim that's not him. Didn't you read in the other thread? He's a programmer, using Ubuntu to write apps. That whole thing about not being able to get Dungeons and Dragons to work on Linux wasn't him. No, wait.... It was him, but there was some code he didn't understand, even though it was in plain black and white, and several people pointed it out to him. No, wait.... He just didn't see it. No, wait... He's met most people here, so he's not a dumb ass. No, wait....
        Oh that most certainly is me. Well, was me. As stated, sold the business years ago. Now its run by someone else who is doing fairly well with it. Last I checked, anyway. Tell me, bcop. How many businesses have you started and sold? None? Somehow, I knew that. You're a follower, you work for other people as you've always said. Its doubtful you'd have what it takes.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Definitely him now. He's got posts on the old board asking about how to steal broadband from the trailer park office. Oh, wait... It as for a "friend."
        Yeah that's me lol. So totally me. Hey go to that old guy's house and ask for that guy. Bets he hears the last name and starts laughing his ass off just like I did. Wait, that's probably a bad idea. From what I can tell, you might get a shotgun stuffed in your face first. If that guy is even still alive. He was in his late 60's last time I was there, which was about 4 years ago.

But yeah trust me. If you lowlifes even got close to my real info, I wouldn't hesitate to call the cops and have charges placed. I've had to do it at work and its not pretty. Its pretty funny that you think you can actually find me with google. This is certainly entertaining, if nothing else. I can just see you retards just sitting there spending your time off searching for me. Greatness! Also I looked at my phone and its not showing any missed calls... hmm.
        Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-10-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Note to Tweedledumb, public info is public, nothing the cops can do about it unless the person that posted it incites action with that info.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Note to Tweedledumb, public info is public, nothing the cops can do about it unless the person that posted it incites action with that info.
            Note to retard, posting it is inciting action with it. Its enough to get it done, trust me. You don't want to find out that you're wrong. Unless, you like dealing with the cops. In which case, go for it I guess.

Comment

• So you've built and sold so many businesses, and been so successful, that you can't even afford to buy parts for your junk ass mustang? Makes perfect sense. Lulz. Maroon.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Haha I sold the business years ago. The irony is, by now, I'd bet a few of you have actually bought a used car from the current owner over on Cooper St in arlington. Bitter irony LOL

Oh that most certainly is me. Well, was me. As stated, sold the business years ago. Now its run by someone else who is doing fairly well with it. Last I checked, anyway. Tell me, bcop. How many businesses have you started and sold? None? Somehow, I knew that. You're a follower, you work for other people as you've always said. Its doubtful you'd have what it takes.

Yeah that's me lol. So totally me. Hey go to that old guy's house and ask for that guy. Bets he hears the last name and starts laughing his ass off just like I did. Wait, that's probably a bad idea. From what I can tell, you might get a shotgun stuffed in your face first. If that guy is even still alive. He was in his late 60's last time I was there, which was about 4 years ago.

But yeah trust me. If you lowlifes even got close to my real info, I wouldn't hesitate to call the cops and have charges placed. I've had to do it at work and its not pretty. Its pretty funny that you think you can actually find me with google. This is certainly entertaining, if nothing else. I can just see you retards just sitting there spending your time off searching for me. Greatness! Also I looked at my phone and its not showing any missed calls... hmm.
                I like getting bored and comparing versions of your edits against each other It's fun watching you edit and edit and edit until it seems more manly LMAO!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  So you've built and sold so many businesses, and been so successful, that you can't even afford to buy parts for your junk ass mustang? Makes perfect sense. Lulz. Maroon.
                  So you're too stupid to realize that some people choose to go back to school after being laid off in a down economy? Makes perfect sense. Lulz. Moron. Not to mention, that I never said I sold more than one, did I? Nor did I mention how much I sold it for. Used it to pay off some debt. You're too easy. Seriously. If you're going to try to prove me wrong or something, at least try to make it sound reasonable.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  I like getting bored and comparing versions of your edits against each other It's fun watching you edit and edit and edit until it seems more manly LMAO!
                  Yeah I have a tendency to have afterthoughts, as well as go back and correct any bad spelling and grammar. So manly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    lol
                    Last Activity: Today 01:36 PM
                    Current Activity: Modifying Post

Comment

Yeah I have a tendency to have afterthoughts, as well as go back and check my spelling and grammar. So manly.
                      Nah, it's really not.
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

• This is sad. Justin/Stanley/Chris is deluded. Not in the talking shit way, but the actual crazy way.

Comment

Nah, it's really not.
                          lol, again.

Last Activity: Today 01:38 PM
                          Current Activity: Modifying Post

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Nah, it's really not.
                            I know. That was sarcasm.

But after going back and reading some of the posts, who's number did you guy's actually call? Maybe it was somehow, some way, some real poor douche who is actually named Dan Bishop? I bet he's like WTF where is all this shit coming from! I don't even own teh internetz!!hahah

Comment

• I smell a habitual liar. Do you have a cunt, Justin? My money is on yes.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

hahaha what kind of last name is that? ROFL! Man someone with that name could never run for political office. But since you're so butthurt and obsessed, I'll give you a hint. I'm feeling generous.

My first name is Chris.
                                Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                                Its Chris. Perhaps now I'll change my screen name to reflect that. But uh, am I a moron cause an alternator can't run a lawnmower? Tell us that one again.
                                Originally posted by mike
                                You want factual?

How about I make Cooters car lot find look really good?

03-11-2005, 12:01 AM

BOOOSH?

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post

So which name is it again?
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X