Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    For the love of all things 10mm, say it ain't so!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• and bennylava on the old board, chest-slapper didn't think I couldn't figure that one out.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Says uh... "page not found" so I'm not sure what point you're trying to convey.

I'll tell you this. I know for some reason you all keep trying to tell me that I'm justinsn95 when I admitted it months ago. And, I am the justinsn95 over at EOCF as well as a couple of other places. But whoever that is over at glocktalk, its not me. My only guess is that he might be the real Dan Bishop. Or, there is always the possibility that there is more than one Dan Bishop. Although before I saw this thread, I never would have believed that was possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
          Says uh... "page not found" so I'm not sure what point you're trying to convey.

I'll tell you this. I know for some reason you all keep trying to tell me that I'm justinsn95 when I admitted it months ago. And, I am the justinsn95 over at EOCF as well as a couple of other places. But whoever that is over at glocktalk, its not me. My only guess is that he might be the real Dan Bishop. Or, there is always the possibility that there is more than one Dan Bishop. Although before I saw this thread, I never would have believed that was possible.

Of course. All these other random names just so happen to use YOUR photobucket account.

Comment

Says uh... "page not found" so I'm not sure what point you're trying to convey.

page not found, because the picture is gone, but the photobucket account has the obama dollar and the obama vampire picture you use.

Come on man, just quit. You're not very good at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              For the love of all things 10mm, say it ain't so!
              Let me ask you this: Why do you care? Does it matter that I'm a dick on one forum and a nice guy on the next? Don't some people have pastimes that they don't just share with everyone they know? Is that so wrong?

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              and bennylava on the old board, chest-slapper didn't think I couldn't figure that one out.
              Right... but wrong. I seem to recall mentioning "among others". That's one of the others. I'm referring to the main screen name with 10's of thousands of posts. Closest you got was when you started to figure out who the car lot belonged to.

Comment

page not found, because the picture is gone, but the photobucket account has the obama dollar and the obama vampire picture you use.

Come on man, just quit. You're not very good at this.
                Apparently, I don't have to be. Cause with the picture that you seem to be talking about, there is no proof. The only obama vampire picture that I used to use, was over at a liberal political forum which I've long since been banned from. I know I can easily return even with the ban but I haven't felt the impulse to do so. But that picture was all over everywhere, so I'm not sure I make the connection.

Comment

• And going through that account, jesus fuck, how many pictures of a headlight and a headlight wiring clip do you need? Is it really that complicated to install a new headlight? I can only imagine you registering on howdoiinstallaheadlight.com and making 300 posts trying to figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    And going through that account, jesus fuck, how many pictures of a headlight and a headlight wiring clip do you need? Is it really that complicated to install a new headlight? I can only imagine you registering on howdoiinstallaheadlight.com and making 300 posts trying to figure it out.
                    ... and he will register as Talisman.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• so this isn't you either?

Photonfanatic?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        ... and he will register as Talisman.

That'll show me!

Comment

so this isn't you either?

Photonfanatic?

http://sn95forums.com/member.php?15983-Photonfanatic

He drives a fucking Yaris? lmgdao

And that screenname was banned here shortly after the launch because it was an obvious match to Tweedle Dumb over here.

Comment

• I guess you'd have to ask... I don't know... Dan Bishop? At the risk of being a lowlife, I'm going to try to find him and see if he can clear a few things up for me. Like why he chose the same screen name as me on that one forum. Looking at his blog, it would seem that he doesn't even like mustangs. So I don't know about the SN95 designation...lots of justins out there though...odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              He drives a fucking Yaris? lmgdao

And that screenname was banned here shortly after the launch because it was an obvious match to Tweedle Dumb over here.
                              Hey, I can make you one hell of a flashlight. The likes of which you've never seen. Be cool if we could merge all these forums into one, giant, massive forum.

Comment

Let me ask you this: Why do you care? Does it matter that I'm a dick on one forum and a nice guy on the next? Don't some people have pastimes that they don't just share with everyone they know? Is that so wrong?
                                It's not because you're a dick. It's because you're an idiot.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X