Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Unless you have a really heavy keyboard.
    Imagine his surprise when the cord stops the trajectory.

Comment

If you hated that, maybe you'd like to hear this.
      Listen to this Bish play God Save ....OOPS! I mean My Country Tis of Thee.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Options:

1) Quit being a pussy.

2)Get hardcore on coke and do something other than posting on a message board.
        Ded

Comment

the majority of soldiers are fighting for other countries. not this one.

and this country was stolen from the natives
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I personally like to think that the freedoms are fought for and defended include allowing anyone the right to say/believe/act/promote things that they want to.

If Coke wants to promote the diversity of this country - which is a land founded by immigrants - then so be it. Explore the freedoms we have in this country. I like to think that our culture goes much further than Christian White Conservative, so the Coke ad doesn't offend me.

Our country is great because we are free and it belongs to all of us - not just to a limited group who things anything different is a negative and is locked into some backcountry redneck stereotype.

Comment

Just another thing for people to get all worked up about.

It's gotta suck being pissed off all the damn time. There is plenty of stuff out there to keep you enraged for every waking second of your life, if you allow it.

There are also plenty of wonderful things going on around us every single day. Life is so much better when you chill the fuck out and focus on the good stuff.

It's a mindset, and you control it.

Comment

Hardcore redneck faggotry
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                  I personally like to think that the freedoms are fought for and defended include allowing anyone the right to say/believe/act/promote things that they want to.

If Coke wants to promote the diversity of this country - which is a land founded by immigrants - then so be it. Explore the freedoms we have in this country. I like to think that our culture goes much further than Christian White Conservative, so the Coke ad doesn't offend me.

Our country is great because we are free and it belongs to all of us - not just to a limited group who things anything different is a negative and is locked into some backcountry redneck stereotype.
                  I completely agree. Coke is just exercising their First Amendment rights. There are a thousand relevant issues to be pissed about, but this is just not one of them.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Imagine his surprise when the cord stops the trajectory.
                      Wireless ftw

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                          all of soldiers are fighting for other countries. not this one.

and this country was stolen from the natives
                          ftfy

Originally posted by jluv;

It's gotta suck being pissed off all the damn time. There is plenty of stuff out there to keep you enraged for every waking second of your life, if you allow it.

There are also plenty of wonderful things going on around us every single day. Life is so much better when you chill the fuck out and focus on the good stuff.

werd.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

Nice perspective.

Comment

Coca-Cola aired a Super Bowl ad with "America the Beautiful" sung in numerous languages. It was sweet and forgettable—there are many things not to like about Coke, but their harmless pandering to the idea that America is, among other things, a polyglot nation is not among them—except to dumb, intolerant people who…

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I don't see anything wrong with anyone professing love for this country, even as I find myself separating myself further and further from it.
                                Are you moving to Australia too?!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X