Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patty melt who's cpa cert number did you post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four more years of cronyism! Nepotism! Rascalism! Of service to the interests!

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Lmfao!! And lol at the comment about maybe he was thinking about becoming a CPA soon in 2007. There are countless (years of them) classroom hours and self-study hours required to become a CPA.
      It takes 150 hrs of college credit, 2 years work experience and you have 18 months to pass all four sections before you have to start over fresh. Its a mother fucker of a test, ranked right up there with passing the bar.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        It takes 150 hrs of college credit, 2 years work experience and you have 18 months to pass all four sections before you have to start over fresh. Its a mother fucker of a test, ranked right up there with passing the bar.
        Hey now, I'm sure he thought he was going to knock all that out in a couple months and be a CPA soon...then life just got in the way!

Agreed. I have SEVERAL friend and colleagues who are CPAs. I'm a member of CFA Institute and have met all the shit they require for membership and passed Levels 1 and 2... took Level 3 in June.

I know exactly how much time and effort goes into these things (over 1000 hours of self-study time for me in addition to the MBA). That's why I understand how much bullshit this situation is.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Well shit, now I'm back on the bandwagon.

"I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV."

Comment

• I haven't seen a group of people this fired up about accounting since I figured out how pension accounting works!

Comment

• Can someone post up a tax write off I may have missed please? All this accounting talk, and I'm haven't found a way to reduce my taxes yet.

Oh, and for the record, I think Pattymelt should either admit he was wrong or just go to Canada. It's pretty obvious he's only posting, "Look at me!" threads now and is trying to be some kind of lie here. Heck, it's entertainment though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                I haven't seen a group of people this fired up about accounting since I figured out how pension accounting works!
                They're sure PbO'd!!
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  I haven't seen a group of people this fired up about accounting since I figured out how pension accounting works!
                  Way to kill the momentum.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    They're sure PbO-d!!!
                    I chuckled more than I should have at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      Four more years of cronyism! Nepotism! Rascalism! Of service to the interests!

Stevo
                      Preach it STOKES!

god i love that movie

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
                        I have never claimed to be a CPA.
                        Yes, you did.

Here's a tip from your uncle Tim. When a Googlebot spider indexes a page it will stay cached for quite sometime. Only until that page(s) gets re-crawled will it be updated. And that process takes some time, so the edit you made at 6:33pm won't make any difference until Google recrawls that thread. What you originally typed will remain in cache.

This is your original post stating you were a CPA.

And this is you editing your post at 6:33pm amending that statement to "I am a accountant at a small CPA firm".

OK. The guy lied and potentially compromised getting a license in the future. Big deal. Can we move on now?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                          Yes, you did.

Here's a tip from your uncle Tim. When a Googlebot spider indexes a page it will stay cached for quite sometime. Only until that page(s) gets re-crawled will it be updated. And that process takes some time, so the edit you made at 6:33pm won't make any difference until Google recrawls that thread. What you originally typed will remain in cache.

And this is you editing your post at 6:33pm amending that statement to "I am a accountant at a small CPA firm".

OK. The guy lied and potentially compromised getting a license in the future. Big deal. Can we move on now?
                          Cue the Law & Order gavel sound. DUN DUN!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                            Yes, you did.

Old news. This was all presented yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Old news. This was all presented yesterday.
                              Well, he did post up pretty color pictures that more clearly illustrates what ol' Patty did, so it's all good.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

• Damn, busted by a spying Google Arachnid. sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X