• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
    Still failed to discredit the herp evidence
    Valid point for discussion.

Comment

• No one gives a fuck about some dumbass alias bullshit. Nice job at try to inflate your importance to a group of people who collectively giggle at every confused post you make. Great work, puppetmaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        No one gives a fuck about some dumbass alias bullshit. Nice job at try to inflate your importance to a group of people who collectively giggle at every confused post you make. Great work, puppetmaster.
        Ease up Tali. You know you guys are friends in his mind, right?

Comment

• More greatness
          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get even more hilarious.

Comment

• They're doing it all wrong over there on the pickup artist forums.

Just get her Driver's license and social. You can get the rest from that!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                  Oh shit. LMGDAO!!!

Comment

• Justin is not a closer.

Comment

• Stanley is on the yes ladder

Yes he is an idiot

yes he is game lacking

Yes he has her peaszzz
                      Last edited by DON SVO; 11-08-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• So he really expects us to believe that he's not Justin, and that there are two people just as retarded as he is?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          So he really expects us to believe that he's not Justin, and that there are two people just as retarded as he is?
                          Pappapepper believes it.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                            Duh. Many of you have met me before though. Under the guise of my alter ego from the old board.
                            Lies.

Comment

That is hilarious! I know you probly won't believe this, but that's not me. I take it you've never seen the TV series "Lexx"? I'm sure you'll want to just go on believing that's me so I'll go ahead and fill you in: Stanleytweedle was a dirty old man who as always trying to pick up on all the women on the show. My guess is that guy thinks he's being funny by using that sn. Also, if you're in stalker mode, google Bobhope, kingbassistjr, and askthem1. I'm those people too. Among many others as I'm sure you are too.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              did you just use the "I'm not, you are!" defense? LOL
                              Yeah cooter. That's what I did. You have yourself a good day and be safe at work mmmmkaaay? Mmmkay.

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                              Still failed to discredit the herp evidence
                              I don't think I can. I couldn't tell you what the hell that was, unless it involved some kind of trickery from the poster. I googled that screen name as well, but I couldn't get the same result. Was funny though I was like wtf

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              So he really expects us to believe that he's not Justin, and that there are two people just as retarded as he is?
                              No I expect you to believe that I am Justin, as well as a couple of other people, one of which actually used to go to the get togethers and has met some of you in person. Just sayin. Wait no scratch that, I don't really give a fuck what you believe lol

Can't wait to read the next batch of posts
                              Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-08-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                                No I expect you to believe that I am Justin, as well as a couple of other people, one of which actually used to go to the get togethers and has met some of you in person. Just sayin

Can't wait to read the next batch of posts

What's your point? That meeting some people on here somehow makes you less dumb, Corky?

Comment

Working...
                                X