Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    Really? Yall really think there is someone out there who's last name is Bishop?
    Really......you think that isn't a real name??? I know 3 people personally with this last name....dude really....get a clue.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
      Yeah minature horses. Do you ever wonder how they got so small or if thier nipples still work, you know like a smaller fitting? And those septic tanks, don't they put those bacteria in there that eat the poop? What if you could make a lawnmower engine run off bacteria poop that was made from bacteria eating our poop? If the whole earth caught on fire at one time, would only the smallest creatures who dont need much air be alive? Unless the burning would breed life to a new organism that lived off Carbon dioxide? I'll probley email al gore after I buy and sell 3 more cars this afternoon. Anyone have any good ideas on how I can generate votes for this online contest?
      And the internetz Oscar goes too....
      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
        Really......you think that isn't a real name??? I know 3 people personally with this last name....dude really....get a clue.....
        yea, John Bishop.

Comment

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
          I would ask you to prove it but I'm not some kind of lowlife scumbag like some people around here who don't mind posting up some random poor bastards info. Perhaps they have some kind of public page that they don't mind everyone seeing? I'm sorry but I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

I would ask you to prove it but I'm not some kind of lowlife scumbag like some people around here who don't mind posting up some random poor bastards info. Perhaps they have some kind of public page that they don't mind everyone seeing? I'm sorry but I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Really? Yall really think there is someone out there who's last name is Bishop?
              Possibly.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Must be somebody ohh and look cleburne
                The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Well fuck. There appears to be a Wayne Bishop living in dallas. Learn something new every day.

Comment

• This mother fucker cannot be serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      This mother fucker cannot be serious.
                      I don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud.

Comment

He thinks he's twisting this around to make himself look smart. "I knew ahead of time that people would think I was a fucking moron. I decided to adopt screen names of random people and copy their ip's so that people wouldn't be able to figure out my true identity. Because I'm Batman, not Dan Bishop with herpes."

Comment

Serious as Herpes.
                          Men have become the tools of their tools.
                          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

jesus....can't you do anything besides run your trap on here.....google man...google....

Comment

We can consider it free advertising . Its a open public web page .

Comment

• lol, so you signed up as Dan Bishop, but you've never heard of such a crazy name?

Xfire is your #1 spot for the latest on gaming, movies, TV, and pop culture. We go in-depth on the entertainment you love with essential guides, thoughtful features, and reporting you won't find anywhere else. Our experienced team provides one-of-a-kind analysis and commentary straight from the heart of fandom.
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X