X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooter Brown

there get to looking him up

Comment

• wow I have a public data account, and i've never owned a car business.

imagine that

Comment

• It helps. The kind of people you deal with, owning a tote the note lot.. you need every advantage you can get.

But uh...I don't care what his name is, I'm not going to look him up. As stated, not a lowlife shitbag.

Comment

• my name is easy to find! LOL I don't have anything to hide. And based on what I've found online, NEITHER DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what's so confusing

your name is Dan Bishop. You first posted on dfwstangs saying you were a car dealer offering to take people to the auctions with you in exchange for parts/help/etc.

you posted an address on dfwstangs when you found a stray dog.

that address circles back around to Dan Bishop... and you have the address posted on your justinsn95 photobucket on a piece of paper tucked under a car part.

all of that comes back around to a DEALER called Dan Bishop Motors that corresponded to that address back when you posted it on dfwstangs years ago! LOL

WHO CARES?!?!?!

this all started when you pulled a fake race card back on the old board... just be real dude, you ain't gotta lie to kick it
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• so is Jennifer Cinnamon a stripper name or her real name?

so, you, your girlfriend, your mom, and stepdad all live together?

and your stepdad was the "co-owner" of the car lot you "owned"?
            Last edited by Silverback; 11-11-2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Fuck all of you, it hurts to laugh! I felt a pop and I think the titanium wire just split! Damn you all to hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                my name is easy to find! LOL I don't have anything to hide. And based on what I've found online, NEITHER DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what's so confusing

your name is Dan Bishop. You first posted on dfwstangs saying you were a car dealer offering to take people to the auctions with you in exchange for parts/help/etc.

you posted an address on dfwstangs when you found a stray dog.

that address circles back around to Dan Bishop... and you have the address posted on your justinsn95 photobucket on a piece of paper tucked under a car part.

all of that comes back around to a DEALER called Dan Bishop Motors that corresponded to that address back when you posted it on dfwstangs years ago! LOL

WHO CARES?!?!?!

this all started when you pulled a fake race card back on the old board... just be real dude, you ain't gotta lie to kick it
                Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                so is Jennifer Cinnamon a stripper name or her real name?

so, you, your girlfriend, your mom, and stepdad all live together?

and your stepdad was the "co-owner" of the car lot you "owned"?
                I wouldn't know, I don't know a jennifer cinnamon. Does sound like a stripper name though. I do know a jennifer steele, if that's who you're meaning to say. As for living together, no, I'm afraid not. As stated I really do live in a house in dallas. And, as stated, I really do drive an 07 lincoln mkz. And after texting an old buddy, yes Kenneth Helm does still live there, he did not go to the nursing home as I had presumed. But I'm telling you man, I really do not live there. If you'd ever been there, you'd know that there simply isn't room available. Not only that, but I can't stand the smell of old cow shit. New cow shit and old cow shit smell a little different. The place being some kind of dairy farm... its has a lot of that old cow shit smell. Call me a pussy if you want cause I know a lot of you on here are cowboy types, but I can't take it.

But what if I did have something to hide? What if yall found out I was some kinda child molester ex car thief or murderous rapist or something? What then? Would I be banned? Also looking at the tags, who's justinsn96? I don't know who that is either
                Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-11-2011, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post

But what if I did have something to hide? What if yall found out I was some kinda child molester ex car thief or murderous rapist or something? What then? Would I be banned?
                  hell no, this is dfwmustangs! LOL
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I sleep for 8 hours and this guy managed to get even fucking dumber. chris? REALLY? Jesus. Like that wasn't going to be hard to disprove. Fucking IDIOT.

Comment

• Wow, Justin, you were born on April Fools Day? That's just staggering.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Wow, Justin, you were born on April Fools Day? That's just staggering.
                        Cosmic gag on humanity, eh?
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by justinsn95
                          To: nuthinbutninja@yahoo.com
                          Subject: Happy Birthday from DFWstangs Forums
                          From: "DFWstangs Forums Forums" <cdouglas@dfwstangs.net> Add to Address Book
                          Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 0002 -0500
                          Hello justinsn95,

We at DFWstangs Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

My real bday is april fools day and i already recieved my happy bday email. so i guess what im tryin to say is:

im confused.
                          Defendant(s)
                          LACKEY, JUSTIN M DOB: 04/01/1982
                          lol

Comment

• "I'm confused" really sums up his entire life.

Comment

• it says banned under his name, tell me it's true.
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• You really fooled us, chris!
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X