Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
    This shit isn't real is it? I mean....fuck....what. I'm confused on who he thinks he is fooling.
    Oh, it's fucking real alright. A real abstract savant we have here.

Comment

• This thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        Oh, it's fucking real alright. A real abstract savant we have here.

Sort of a lying, unsuccessful version of Forrest Gump, that isn't remotely likable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
          This shit isn't real is it? I mean....fuck....what. I'm confused on who he thinks he is fooling.

You've got it all wrong, Nate. We are all stupied. He's got us all fooled. Hes a master puppeteer. That Chris. Fucking Chris.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• That Jackie chan pic is what I was feeling like trying to piece together what the fuck I was reading.

Comment

• This thread went from epic and hilarious, to downright sad.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                This thread went from epic and hilarious, to downright sad.
                I'm still stuck on hilarious.

Comment

• Is this dead ?
                  The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Oh I won't let this die.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    It's a shame that isn't one of those videos from the first Gulf War where you see the structure and two seconds later a missle drops in and vaporizes it.
                    Ollld photo. That place is gigantic now. That whole pic would just show part of the roof of one of the buildings.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I sleep for 8 hours and this guy managed to get even fucking dumber. chris? REALLY? Jesus. Like that wasn't going to be hard to disprove. Fucking IDIOT.
                    I'm the idiot? You're sitting here implying that I wasn't aware that chris would have a shit ton of contacts here. Combined with the fact that from your posts, you seem to believe all the "evidence" which points to me being someone who would know for a fact that chris would indeed have all these contacts? Due to the amount of time that he spent on the old site. Wow. You have my pity eric. You suck at insults and pointing out fallacies. And, you have amnesia.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    step dad, Helm is his mom's married name

Four people live at that address. Him, his gf/wife Jennifer Cinnamon, and his mom and step dad.
                    lol so wrong. Stop and think about possible family relationships for a second. What actual proof can you possibly submit, that Kenneth helm is my stepdad? Think about how many ways that he could possibly be related to me given the data that you posses. You simply don't have enough information to make that exact of an assumption. Its just not possible. Lets put it this way. I am connected to the man, and if you hit the nail on the head, I'll tell you. Oh and as for jennifer cinnamon, I don't even know what to say. I think my buddy had a gf with the last name cinnamon back a few years ago. I have no problem telling you that my gf's name is jennifer steele. I can only assume that her sharing the first name with the jennifer cinnamonn is a coincidence.

As someone else said (and I said it too iirc) I have nothing to hide, and nothing to fear from you lot. Its just odd that you seem to be this obsessed with figuring out who someone is. I mean, would you post up your name and address, silverback? You seem to be all about doing it to someone else, but would you do it to yourself?

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    This thread went from epic and hilarious, to downright sad.
                    Oh don't be sad. I've been laughing to tears nearly the whole time. That's what this website is for. Name me one other place that you could act like this and not be banned or given a serious infraction or have the thread closed or deleted. Just name one. 4chan has banned me for less lol

What's was really funny was when I actually showed Dan Bishop this thread. He thinks one of you is going to stalk him now
                    Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-11-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• it's just sad at this point... we've proven who you are. Justin Mark Bishop.

You have zero proof otherwise
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I don't need any proof. That's what yall can't understand.

Ok. How to put this...

Do you not think that it is possible, that someone could ever use someone elses screen name? So if I were to say, log in under the screen name "Cooter". On this website. Does that make me you? Throw out the window for a second, how I would do so. Just answer the question. And if I were to use somebody else's email to send a message... does that mean that I'm that person? Do I automatically magically become that person somehow? I mean I'm just asking because I personally wouldn't be able to make these assumptions that y'all are making, based on the information that has been given. Not and feel like I was 100% without a doubt accurate.

Also simply repeating that name over and over isn't going to change anything lol
                        Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-11-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• lol. you didn't just use somebody's "name". everything you've posted shows that you are Dan Bishop.

"preponderance of evidence"

look it up

Comment

• on that note, if you AREN'T him, why have you been impersonating him for 7yrs? psycho stalker? unrequited homosexual love?

Comment

• She thinks my tractors sexxayyy!
                              The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                                I don't need any proof. That's what yall can't understand.

Ok. How to put this...

Do you not think that it is possible, that someone could ever use someone elses screen name? So if I were to say, log in under the screen name "Cooter". On this website. Does that make me you? Throw out the window for a second, how I would do so. Just answer the question. And if I were to use somebody else's email to send a message... does that mean that I'm that person? Do I automatically magically become that person somehow? I mean I'm just asking because I personally wouldn't be able to make these assumptions that y'all are making, based on the information that has been given. Not and feel like I was 100% without a doubt accurate.

Also simply repeating that name over and over isn't going to change anything lol
                                As of right now the burden of proof is on you. They have proven who you are via various methods, yet you keep on with the "NUH UH!" Originally it was on them to prove you were Justin, now that they have it's up to you to prove them wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X