Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    As of right now the burden of proof is on you. They have proven who you are via various methods, yet you keep on with the "NUH UH!" Originally it was on them to prove you were Justin, now that they have it's up to you to prove them wrong.
    " I don't have to prove anything. Nana nana boo boo, stick your head in... ya'll are stupid"

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
      I don't need any proof. That's what yall can't understand.

Ok. How to put this...

Do you not think that it is possible, that someone could ever use someone elses screen name? So if I were to say, log in under the screen name "Cooter". On this website. Does that make me you? Throw out the window for a second, how I would do so. Just answer the question. And if I were to use somebody else's email to send a message... does that mean that I'm that person? Do I automatically magically become that person somehow? I mean I'm just asking because I personally wouldn't be able to make these assumptions that y'all are making, based on the information that has been given. Not and feel like I was 100% without a doubt accurate.

Also simply repeating that name over and over isn't going to change anything lol
      Ok, so now you're some computer badass.

Log in under my sn and tell us how much you love mushrooms on your forehead. Otherwise, you're full of shit.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• So you're Chris from the old site, or Blame Canada? Who are you trying to say you are again? Can someone please ban this Justin fuckhead??

Comment

• Dan Bishop has herpes.

Comment

• Dan Bishop, Professional dumbass.

Comment

• Early morning stupidity check , yep still here
              The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

4chan has banned me for less lol

What's was really funny was when I actually showed Dan Bishop this thread. He thinks one of you is going to stalk him now
                The only reason 4chan would have banned you was because you brought too much stupidity to the board and your connection wasn't secure enough for what you thought you were attempting to do.

Do your multiple personalities carry conversations with one another on a regular basis?

FWIW, try not to ever become a suspect in anything that would bring you to an interrogation room. If for any reason you are ever questioned for anything by police, you had better make sure you keep your trap shut until you have an attorney. Your pathological lying and incessant need to feel important will have you giving head for protection on the most asinine of charges.

Comment

• He didn't know who Dan Bishop was the other day, now he showed him the thread LOL. What disorder does this guy have? Must be real similar to runninhorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    He didn't know who Dan Bishop was the other day, now he showed him the thread LOL. What disorder does this guy have? Must be real similar to runninhorn.
                    It's called stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      It's called stupidity.
                      It's way worse than that, he has multiple personalities at the very least.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        He didn't know who Dan Bishop was the other day, now he showed him the thread LOL. What disorder does this guy have? Must be real similar to runninhorn.
                        Not only did he not know who Dan Bishop was, he claimed the last name Bishop didn't exist.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ollld photo. That place is gigantic now. That whole pic would just show part of the roof of one of the buildings.

4chan has banned me for less lol

What's was really funny was when I actually showed Dan Bishop this thread. He thinks one of you is going to stalk him now

The dumb is strong in this one.

Comment

• 12 hr bump
                            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Oh I won't let it die
                              fuckin liar where are you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                on that note, if you AREN'T him, why have you been impersonating him for 7yrs? psycho stalker? unrequited homosexual love?
                                Why would I be impersonating "Dan Bishop" by using "justinsn95" as a username? Or even an email address that he had? Tell me, how many email addresses do you have? Do you have one to use when you know there might be spam or otherwise don't want to be contacted? Does justinsn95 somehow mean Dan Bishop in some other language I'm not aware of? Yes I saw all the other stuff. In reality, the only real piece of evidence to match Dan Bishop with the screen name would be that email address. But workplaces often issue their employees a company email address don't they. Hmm...

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                As of right now the burden of proof is on you. They have proven who you are via various methods, yet you keep on with the "NUH UH!" Originally it was on them to prove you were Justin, now that they have it's up to you to prove them wrong.
                                The "burden of proof" was never on me, as I don't have to prove anything to anyone for any reason. Nor do any of you I guess. But if I did feel the need to do so, I'd simply repeat what I've already told you. Use the few braincells that you have left after all those drugs, and think for a second. How in the world could someone possibly say with 100% certainty that I am without a doubt him? Would you bet your kid's life on it? Yeah I didn't think so. Cause in reality, none of you really know who I am. Your desperate search easily confirms this.To me, anyway. No one can produce a single shred of evidence that I'm Dan Bishop. Have any of you ever met Dan Bishop? Has anyone seen his face? Come up with one person, one single person, that has seen this guy in real life and can put his name to his face. Like I said before, odds are a couple of you have run into him at that car lot on cooper street. Maybe not, but I'd wager that at least someone here has. But even then you simply wouldn't know what the face looked like that was behind all this, would you?

Lets put it this way: None of you have talked to Dan Bishop since that original post he made back in '05 on the old board. Can't remember the exact year, but someone posted a link to it and iirc that was when it was. He was asking if anyone wanted the dealer auction pass service or whatever the hell it was. Its starting to get hard to believe that none of you can figure this out by now. Even if you don't know my name, a simple assumption based on logical deduction should help you out.

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                                fuckin liar where are you ?
                                Does it bother you? Am I getting on your nerves? lol say yes. But to answer your question, I'm in dallas tx where I live and have lived for years. Where are you?
                                Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-13-2011, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X