X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO, it's so sad it's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
      No one can produce a single shred of evidence that I'm Dan Bishop.
      LOLz
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Lets see it. Where is his face? Who knows him? Who has met him? Who has even met me?? Lol geniuses

Comment

• So are you still saying you are Chris, the owner of the old board?

Comment

• Ok I take that back there is one guy, his name was nick. He knew a couple people from here, that I do know. His screen name over at the old board was rangerridin20's or something like that. He knows me, and he knows Dan Bishop. I'm sure you creeps can IP stalk him or something and see that he isn't me. Its been a few years since I've talked to nick but before he had that ranger, he drove some kind of nice looking little white acura that he had all fixed up. In case that helps jog anyone's memory. Are you still around here nick?

Originally posted by MattB View Post
            So are you still saying you are Chris, the owner of the old board?

... sigh..

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            Ok, so now you're some computer badass.
            Man, you guys are right this is starting to get sad. I am starting to lose respect for some of you. Don't get me wrong I know you don't have any for me (at least I hope you don't) but I had made certain assumptions about some of you that appear to be an... overestimation.

Man. ...sigh..have you not ever heard that you should log out of a computer (or website) when you leave? I have known that ever since computer lab in grade school. I hope you watch your finances closely cause if this is not something that would occur to you, then you're an easy target for identity theft. Annnd you're not getting it so the fun is starting to wear off
            Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-13-2011, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• You misunderstood (no big surprise). I said it's sad, because of you. You're a habitual liar and someone so ashamed of himself that he has to construct these fantasies, one way or another, is truly someone deserving of some kind of pity.

Comment

• Why would you say you didn't know who Dan Bishop was, and now you claim you've known him for years? You've claimed you are Chris, and Blame Canada, but you aren't. Why do you lie so much?

Comment

• Fuck off Justin. Someone lock this troll thread.

Dan Bishop has herpes

Dan Bishop is homosexual

Jusin Bishop fucks goat

Dan Bishop has no balls

Dan Bishop is a faggot

Dan Bishop is a dick sucker

hopefully some of that will return in a google search.
                  Dan Bishop licked my anus.

Comment

• So basically mr. StanleyTweedle, I want to see if I'm correct here. All of us in this thread are dumb, with the exception of you, correct? You are smart, the rest of us are stupid?

Comment

Lets see it. Where is his face? Who knows him? Who has met him? Who has even met me?? Lol geniuses

Crying is not allowed in this dojo.

Comment

• Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?

My head hurts, so yes.

Comment

• Sweep his leg.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Crying is not allowed in this dojo.
                            I'm still waiting...

For a shred of evidence that holds water. Who here knows him? Who's seen his face? Where's the picture of him? In know so many of you guys know each other that surely someone has to have had some kind of contact with him at some point over all these years...

Oh and I noticed silverfag got real damn quiet when his own personal info got brought up lol. What's the matter? Are you scarred? You seem so eager to do it to someone else, but would you do it to yourself? A shitbag, as I thought. At least cooter would say with no problem where his info could be found and to go ahead, that he had nothing to hide. You disappear into thin air. Bets this guy has some kind of criminal history or something that he definitely doesn't want anyone around here knowing about. Which also sort of highlights my point. Its already been proven that Dan Bishop has nothing on record that would make him some kind of criminal or someone... undesirable. So why would I deny I'm him? I'm obviously not paranoid or I would have never come back here. Unless... I'm not him. Would you agree to being someone you're not? It just doesn't sit well with me so I don't think I will.
                            Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-13-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I'm still waiting...

For a shred of evidence that holds water. Who here knows him? Who's seen his face? Where's the picture of him? In know so many of you guys know each other that surely someone has to have had some kind of contact with him at some point over all these years...

Oh and I noticed silverfag got real damn quiet when his own personal info got brought up lol. What's the matter? Are you scarred? You seem so eager to do it to someone else, but would you do it to yourself? A shitbag, as I thought. At least cooter would say with no problem where his info could be found and to go ahead, that he had nothing to hide. You disappear into thin air. Bets this guy has some kind of criminal history or something that he definitely doesn't want anyone around here knowing about. Which also sort of highlights my point. Its already been proven that Dan Bishop has nothing on record that would make him some kind of criminal or someone... undesirable. So why would I deny I'm him? I'm obviously not paranoid or I would have never come back here. Unless... I'm not him. Would you agree to being someone you're not? It just doesn't sit well with me so I don't think I will.

Because you're a dumbass and a liar. It's quite simple.

Comment

• Justin, you are seriously mentally ill. I really hope you do something about it.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X