Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
    What is your budget?
    I'm a buyer at $600 for a shooter, and above that I'll be looking for a pristine gun.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Gotcha...........If this one fits either demand, I will let you know.

R

Comment

Love this thing. Another Gemini Ruger that I found on Gunbroker locally (Seagoville).

Comment

Man I miss this thread

This is what I've been lusting after lately.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I like that ruger. Looks like it should shoot lasers.
            sigpic

Comment

Jose, that Ruger is beautiful!!!!!!!!! you gonna get it?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

With those ports, it's literally a 1.5" barrel. If it's a .357, I would guess you're not even going to get 9mm velocity out of it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  Jose, that Ruger is beautiful!!!!!!!!! you gonna get it?

god bless.
                  Man if I had $1500 free to spend on a toy I probably would.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  With those ports, it's literally a 1.5" barrel. If it's a .357, I would guess you're not even going to get 9mm velocity out of it.
                  That bad huh? So does the loss in velocity outweigh any advantages of the port job with quicker follow up shots?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post

That bad huh? So does the loss in velocity outweigh any advantages of the port job with quicker follow up shots?
                    Uhh.. yes, carry a smaller 9mm, they will have the same ballistics and you'll be packing more rounds. I'm sure muzzle flip on a nice chunky revolver with a good trigger job is not bad at all. I have a smaller j frame that I can dump the cylinder on and pit all rounds on target good enough. People act like 357 is a damn cannon.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                      Uhh.. yes, carry a smaller 9mm, they will have the same ballistics and you'll be packing more rounds. I'm sure muzzle flip on a nice chunky revolver with a good trigger job is not bad at all. I have a smaller j frame that I can dump the cylinder on and pit all rounds on target good enough. People act like 357 is a damn cannon.
                      Your missing the point of the revolver love thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post

It's hard to say, I think the ports and proximity to your face would likely cause more inaccuracy than it would save.

Comment

• Im not sure if I shared this here or not, but I got a screamer of a deal on this 9mm about a month ago.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• This 6" 29-2 followed me home. Goes nicely with my 8 3/8" -2

Comment

• Man, you don't need two of those. You should give me one. Your choice.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Not sure why but I'm digging this. Even in 9mm.

With the new 9mm Sky Hawk revolver, Nighthawk Custom and Korth have teamed up to reinvent the wheelgun for concealed carry.

Comment

Working...
                                X