• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a non threaded version

Comment

• WTT Steyr M9a1 Gen 2 and 3 mags for m&p 9 5"

Comment

• Wasn't sure where else to post this so I figured here would be good.

Recently picked up a good deal on a used Glock 17 from a buddy of mine. Only complaint was that it only had two 10 round magazines so I was in need for some high cap mags. Found this deal pop up from Arms Unlimited that I've frequently been buying stuff from (most recently a Trijicon ACOG).

Buy 5 or more mags and the price drops to $11 each and it also qualifies for free shipping. $55 shipped for 5 mags.

The Magpul PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easil

I've never used Magpul Glock mags but I couldn't find anything bad about them and they make a quality product. Was also planning on buying round extenders and read that Zev makes a +5 for the Magpul Glock mags which I may try a couple of.

Comment

• Rather sell $450 but will entertain trades. I'm not a black powder shooter.

Pedersoli Howdah Hunter in 20 gauge, double barrel, percussion cap, smooth bore pistol with holster. There is some surface rust in the bores but nothing heavy, and small rust spots along the barrels as well. Appears to have never been shot, I have the box and original receipt from the purchase in January 2012.

David 903 819 6430 located near Whitesboro, tx

[IMG][/IMG]
          Last edited by shumpertdavid; 04-26-2021, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Wasn't sure where else to post this so I figured here would be good.

Recently picked up a good deal on a used Glock 17 from a buddy of mine. Only complaint was that it only had two 10 round magazines so I was in need for some high cap mags. Found this deal pop up from Arms Unlimited that I've frequently been buying stuff from (most recently a Trijicon ACOG).

Buy 5 or more mags and the price drops to $11 each and it also qualifies for free shipping. $55 shipped for 5 mags.

The Magpul PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easil

I've never used Magpul Glock mags but I couldn't find anything bad about them and they make a quality product. Was also planning on buying round extenders and read that Zev makes a +5 for the Magpul Glock mags which I may try a couple of.
            They work great in my glock 9mm lower, have 4 so far.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              They work great in my glock 9mm lower, have 4 so far.
              No problems here either so far, I'm planning on buying some of the 21 rounders from Arms Unlimited. Price drops from $16.95 to an even $15 when you buy 5 or more plus no tax and free shipping.

The Magpul PMAG 21 GL9 is a 21-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. Meeting the overall length requirements for a 140MM competition magazine

Comment

• Figured I'd share this here.

If you have a Glock 43 and want a +2 extension for your mag, these can't be beat for the price of $8.99 for the black ones. They don't look as pretty as the Taran Tactical or Hyve extensions but they look stock and have worked reliably for me through several hundred rounds so far.

Comment

• I have 2 5.56 pistol uppers to trade or maybe sell. The Titanium Blue one on top has never been fired. I think it is a 10. in barrel from Ghost Firearms. Never fired.

The Black one on bottom is a 7.5 in from Model 1 sales and has 300-400 rounds through it.

No BCG for either one.
                  Attached Files
                  Jon

Comment

• Im looking for a glock 19x in FDE for a great price. Can meet and pay cash for a personal sale or fill out paperwork for a business no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                      I have 2 5.56 pistol uppers to trade or maybe sell. The Titanium Blue one on top has never been fired. I think it is a 10. in barrel from Ghost Firearms. Never fired.

The Black one on bottom is a 7.5 in from Model 1 sales and has 300-400 rounds through it.

No BCG for either one.
                      Price for black one?
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• NFA 9mm BCG

Bought it to use with my PSA dedicated colt lower but it will not work. Feed ramps hit the bottom of the carrier. Should work with glock and maybe other colt lowers.
                        Jon

Comment

• Just thought I'd share. Not a bad deal for a weapon mounted light with remote switch. Plus free shipping. If I didn't have multiple Surefire lights I'd probably pick one up as an extra.

Comment

• For you H&K nut huggers.

Heckler & Koch USP .40cal Semi-Auto Pistol

Price: $395.00

Arms Unlimited; the gold standard in law enforcement supply. Offering the best deals on firearms AR15 rifles, ammunition, accessories, optics, body armor, and tactical gear.

Comment

• I’ve got Springfield XDM’s on sale, 5” FDE, 3 mags, threaded barrel and suppressor sights. Also qualifies for the gear up promo, so total of 6 mags and a range bag. $445
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                                I’ve got Springfield XDM’s on sale, 5” FDE, 3 mags, threaded barrel and suppressor sights. Also qualifies for the gear up promo, so total of 6 mags and a range bag. $445
                                Lucky for the wife I am out of "Christmas money." That one I picked up from you a few weeks ago runs well. I sent a few mags through it at the lease, and it was smooth. My gear up mags and bag came this week too. Appreciate the help as always.

Someone jump on this deal! You need a present under the tree!

Comment

Working...
                                X