No announcement yet.

Ammo prices are absolutely insane right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone at work was talking about the price of ammo. I never look anymore since I am ok on what I need. I looked at SGAmmo today and was surprised there isn't shit anywhere. I did laugh when I noticed a whole sleeve (200) of PRVI Partizan .223/.556 that blended in with the wall. I don't own a personal AR anymore and thought I had gotten rid of it all.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      someone at work was talking about the price of ammo. I never look anymore since i am ok on what i need. I looked at sgammo today and was surprised there isn't shit anywhere. I did laugh when i noticed a whole sleeve (200) of prvi partizan .223/.556 that blended in with the wall. I don't own a personal ar anymore and thought i had gotten rid of it all.
      Sold! I'll take it

Comment

Someone at work was talking about the price of ammo. I never look anymore since I am ok on what I need. I looked at SGAmmo today and was surprised there isn't shit anywhere. I did laugh when I noticed a whole sleeve (200) of PRVI Partizan .223/.556 that blended in with the wall. I don't own a personal AR anymore and thought I had gotten rid of it all.
        Hey I'm closer..Jose has enough!!

Comment

I will bet Jose has enough to support a small army, and Jeff I am not sure you own anything that shoots .223. LOL
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

As soon as the election is over and the price of ammo gets back down to normal I think I'm going to buy tens of thousands of rounds for the next election cycle.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I will bet Jose has enough to support a small army, and Jeff I am not sure you own anything that shoots .223. LOL
              Both my AR-15 and Mini-14 shoot it quite nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                As soon as the election is over and the price of ammo gets back down to normal I think I'm going to buy tens of thousands of rounds for the next election cycle.
                If you have the space to store it this is a solid investment idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Not a bad time to start reloading
                  Shit you can't find primers anywhere! People are price gouging anyone looking for them too. I saw somewhere 1,000 primers for well over $100.
                  92 LX 5.0

Comment

!!!!!! I didn’t realize my primers are now worth gold and silver prices. We really do live in bizarro world right now.

Comment

If Jeff needs it, please sell to him if he wants it. He needs to learn to stop buying ammo from the box stores and buy in bulk from online like the rest of us "shooters"

Speaking of which. I got an email from Lucky Gunner the other day warning that they are trying to pass a bill to block the selling of ammo online. Anyone hear of this? I don't normally buy from box stores. To much of a hassle, going from store to store to see what they have, especially in these times. I'll pay shipping for the convenience and knowing I'm supporting companies that back the Second Amendment. Fuck Dicks Sporting Goods, Walmart, and Acadmey.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                        Shit you can't find primers anywhere! People are price gouging anyone looking for them too. I saw somewhere 1,000 primers for well over $100.
                        Yeah that's what I hear. Luckily I'm stocked up
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

How’s powder? I noticed boat tailed bullets have also gone up almost as much as a finished factory round.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Both my AR-15 and Mini-14 shoot it quite nicely.
                            I have been tempted by the mini 14 a few times. I thought you were an AK guy. Since I carry a AR and Stinger at work/home sometimes I just try not to overlap at the house. My shotty, 30 30 lever, and hand guns should do the trick just fine if they even get halfway up my street!
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I have been tempted by the mini 14 a few times. I thought you were an AK guy. Since I carry a AR and Stinger at work/home sometimes I just try not to overlap at the house. My shotty, 30 30 lever, and hand guns should do the trick just fine if they even get halfway up my street!
                              I'm not an AK guy, I am a why not have a bit of everything guy. AK, AR, Mini 14, 12 gauge, 30-30, .357 magnum, .45acp, 9mm, .380acp, .22lr because Merica'

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                                I'm not an AK guy, I am a why not have a bit of everything guy. AK, AR, Mini 14, 12 gauge, 30-30, .357 magnum, .45acp, 9mm, .380acp, .22lr because Merica'
                                #LikeButton I don't discriminate...It all goes BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X