PSA - Shipping has gone to hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Ah ok, that name designation makes sense then. Rimfires are tricky in many ways when you go from a bolt action to a semi-auto action.
    Ruger has it figured out. I'd bet $1 the 10/22 has the largest aftermarket of any firearm. They even make AR-15 looking stocks for it if you just want the aesthetics, which is the only reason I could think for someone to want a 15/22.

Comment

I own two 10/22's. If they jam, it's because I just haven't cleaned it in forever. I own two SR22-45 Lite pistols as well. They chew through even sub sonic 22's without hesitation. Ruger definitely has it figured out.

Comment

Our 10/22 has run every rim fire .22 every made and eats and spits no problem, sometimes even after months of sitting. See a squirrel, pop that bitch, see a turkey vulture, pop that bitch, no good rabbits just being outlaws tearing shit up, pop those bitches.

My buddy has a 15/22 and yes his shit does jamb, but for some reason when its running it runs like a chopper (Thompson sub machine gun for you yunglings). It's cool but not as accurate as the 10/22 imo.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

PSA states on their FAQ that orders usually don't ship out for 5 business days. That was while things were not insane. I still have an order from 3 years ago that says 'processing' even though I received it.

Comment

I need to pick up a 10/22 for sure, but likely think I should just build what I want. I have a 22/45 that I love that eats all kinds of ammo and I run it suppressed pretty much 100% of the time. Pretty sure it's quieter than my air rifle.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Some of those air rifles are loud! I have a GAMO and I think it's almost as loud as my .17 HMR.

Comment

Well they were running a weekend sale on their blemished PSA 16" Nitride rifle kit with the 13.5" Lightweight M-Lok handguard with MBUS and FDE grip. Normally $650 and it was on sale for $399.

Also bought two lowers locally from a guy in Frisco - $64.99/ea for two forged lowers, blemished of course.

So even in Biden's era, you can still score a "rifle" for less than $500, just have to build it.

Hope PSA has their shipping in check by now.

Comment

All i want is an Aero Enhanced stripped lower and no one seems to have them.

Comment

Working...
                  X