Judge releases evidence, video footage in attack on Paul Pelosi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge releases evidence, video footage in attack on Paul Pelosi

very odd video! Pelosi is holding the head of the hammer and holding a drink so who opened the door!? Also why is Pelosi smiling? Very fucking strange and I wonder if there was a third person in that house?

that video has to be edited

Comment

That was really weird indeed, smiling, but the other video also showed fatty breaking in through a window with the hammer. It seemed like they knew each other, maybe he thought Paul owed him something and was there to collect?

As for who opened the door, I know my front door if the deadbolt isn't locked I can easily open it with one hand that is holding a drink.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I always hold drinks and smile when a unknown intruder is inside my house! I'd damn sure have both hands on that hammer. I think Pelosi and his lover was having a ass session and shit went south! hahaha

Comment

I'm not able to listen at the moment, so maybe there's some context I'm missing.

My question is - As an assailant, how do you come to a stand still with someone who can be easily overpowered and not assault him until the cops arrive? It also looks as if Pelosi was probably injured more by the dog pile than he was standing their holding the attacker's hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I'm not able to listen at the moment, so maybe there's some context I'm missing.

My question is - As an assailant, how do you come to a stand still with someone who can be easily overpowered and not assault him until the cops arrive? It also looks as if Pelosi was probably injured more by the dog pile than he was standing their holding the attacker's hammer.
            Pelosi was snoring because that dude knocked him the fuck out with that hammer to the head

Comment

Here's my take. Pelosi is drunk AF and I bet that guy was toying with him for a bit before the knock on the door. It is for sure weird but he looks hammered.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Ass worshipping rim jobbers.

Comment

Think the video is weird, you should listen to the 911 call. This whole story is foul.

Comment

Working...
                  X