above ground pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• above ground pool

Well the wife and kids suckered me into getting them a above ground pool this weekend went to Walmart and picked up a 22ft round pool, here is to hoping it lasts a while and doesn't spring a leak....oh and I bet my water bill will be high as hell this month

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
    above ground pool..........Walmart......22ft round pool....leak......water bill

You don't say!

Comment

Chemicals alone will be $$$$$$$

Comment

Get a salt water generator and it'll help with chemical costs

Comment

Enjoy looking at each other's feet!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Enjoy looking at each other's feet!
            What do u mean?

Comment

My mother has one. She actualay had some hood rat stab hers and the company sent her a new one no charge. She has had it 3 years or so now and had a issue with the salt thing once.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                Get a salt water generator and it'll help with chemical costs
                Not this bullshit again......
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

They told me they didn't recommend make it a salt water pool, but that was probably so they could sell me more chemicals

Comment

What do u mean?
                    That's the most fun you can have in belly button deep water.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      That's the most fun you can have in belly button deep water.
                      That's why I got the second biggest one available, I'm about 5"11 and the water in this one comes up to my nips, also since there are only 5 of us we will have enough room to move around
                      Last edited by bonnie&clyde; 07-04-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

They told me they didn't recommend make it a salt water pool, but that was probably so they could sell me more chemicals
                        Salt pools require more chemicals to maintaine properly then a pool that you just use chlorine tabs in.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Bullshit. Don't listen to the "salt is cheaper" crap.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I must be doing something wrong then. I'm to lazy/to much other shit going on and I just run the pump and swg, dump shock and acid in every once in a while and keep shit outta it and I've had pretty good luck so far

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                              I must be doing something wrong then. I'm to lazy/to much other shit going on and I just run the pump and swg, dump shock and acid in every once in a while and keep shit outta it and I've had pretty good luck so far
                              You do not realize the damage that you are causing to your pool. Anyone will even a small amount of experience working with pools would spot it in seconds.

Comment

Working...
                              X