No announcement yet.

Animosity in the garage...new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do ya? I think its it's easier to reolace a moddded fox but maybe I'm wrong. I think I can flip the TA for 3 or 4k but its it's easier to drive. Wife likes it mire. Always wanted one... Hell I dunno though

Comment

I do. Always thought the 4th gen F bodies were plasticky junk, but that's just my opinion. Not like a Fox body is much better!

Seriously, they're both desirable and it's getting hard to find clean examples. You've got some nice ones, and you're making the flips work for you. Don't let me stop ya...
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

C'mon Danny, stick to your guns. Fox bods rule, F-bods drool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
          If it was a coupe I wouldnt be selling.

Here is my FS ad
          http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5682960443.html
          damn bout 3k outta my range. Ah well ill keep looking. Nice ride tho. exactly what im looking for
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I've got some room on price but not 3k. You won't find one without a bunch of searching for under 10. Better have cash in hand too as it will go fast. I looked for a yr before buying this one.

Had someone come drive it tonight from out of town. We'll see if they are serious.

Thanks for the tags

Comment

Yeah I agree with ya. Good luck with sell. I kinda don't mean that tho lol.

Will take a few weeks to add 3k to my toy budget and if you still have it. Don't be surprised to hear from me.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Well took a little longer than I expected but she gone. Enjoying the TA

Last edited by akfodysvn; 08-04-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                  Well took a little longer than I expected but she gone. Enjoying the TA

[IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/akfodysvn/Mobile%20Uploads/20160804_063803.jpg[/IM]
                  I am the opposite. I am fixing to bounce my WS6 convertible and keep the mustang. Nice looking ride.

Comment

This is my first fbody and always loved the TA. Got a good deal on it and dont know the nexttime I could find one. I'll enjoy it a little and make some money on it. Its a lot easier for me to find a nice fox

Comment

Working...
                    X