No announcement yet.

Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR THE LAST TIME...WE CANNOT SEE WHO IS POSTING THEM!!You may now resume your normal programming...
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• just to back up Leah's post, she is a mod and i am a super mod and i cannot see who posts the tags. i might be assuming but i am sure the admins cant either

Comment

• i couldve sworn i saw a thread on here saying that the admins could see who posted tags. leah, calm down cougar...no one said mods unless youre an admin. grove haji, i may have read on here somewhere that the admins could see how made tags.
        Last edited by idrivea4banger; 02-08-2011, 01:29 AM. Reason: you happy now grove rat??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Haha! Don't make me break out the hormone pills! I'm not upset, I just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
            Haha! Don't make me break out the hormone pills! I'm not upset, I just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.
            im sure chili is saying the same thing.

dont ban me, miss cougar.
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• what is going on here?
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• first it was "i could've sworn i saw a thread" and then it was "i know i read on here"

which one was it?

and i am still standing by what i said about they cant see who post the tags

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
                  Dude!! Musclestang89's baby barely made it into this world and for some stupid motherfucker to say ni**ers raped his girl just doesnt fly with me. I am cool with you and think you are crazy/funny at times but if you think that kinda shit can continue I do not want any acquaintance with you and have lost any respect I ever had towards you. So yea MILK went sour!!

No shit!!
                  Agreed 100%. The tags need to go now, it's gone WAY over the line now with the comments about his daughter. And clearly someone doesn't care about the rules about the N word being used as previously warned. Some bans need to be handed out and the tags removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    first it was "i could've sworn i saw a thread" and then it was "i know i read on here"

which one was it?

and i am still standing by what i said about they cant see who post the tags
                    a little bit of both achmed.....ill stand by my "i could've sworn" comment. lol didnt realize what i posted until you pointed it out. you keel me now??

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Agreed 100%. The tags need to go now, it's gone WAY over the line now with the comments about his daughter. And clearly someone doesn't care about the rules about the N word being used as previously warned. Some bans need to be handed out and the tags removed.
                      Agreed 100%. The tags have gotten out of hand. Get rid of them. And if it is possible to know who put these tags up ban these people for life. We screw with each other pretty hard but there is a line and it got crossed. Ban these assholes
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• I think they need to go.

Comment

• wah, the tags raped my dog
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            wah, the tags raped my dog
                            I'd think you agree if you got to see what was posted about Brandon's premee daughter that just came home from the hospital. Very classless shit talking about a baby being raped by N*****s and all that kinda shit.

Comment

• i'd pay to be a VIP member, if DFWM gets rid of tags. i'm sure some others would too.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                I'd think you agree if you got to see what was posted about Brandon's premee daughter that just came home from the hospital. Very classless shit talking about a baby being raped by N*****s and all that kinda shit.
                                didn't see it, I don't really pay attention to the lame tags... I contend it's people who don't want the tags who are posting up shit like that in order to get them taken away
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X