Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I'd think you agree if you got to see what was posted about Brandon's premee daughter that just came home from the hospital. Very classless shit talking about a baby being raped by N*****s and all that kinda shit.
    What? Seriously? That's pretty fucked up. And he's always a nice guy, too. If I were to post something, something along those lines is somewhat expected. But he never fucks with anybody.

I originally said who cares, keep them, but they have been getting worse and worse since it originally came up. I think at this point, if it's degraded to that, they need to go. I can count on one hand the number of times I've posted tags, between here AND the old board. And it was never derogatory. Whoever is hiding behind tags, making comments about someone's kids, deserves a very public ass whooping. Too bad they can't find out who is doing it. I've got a few ideas, but I'll keep them to myself.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• seems like they should be able to figure out who's posting them...

they have been getting worse since the people who get butt hurt about people tagging them started complaining about them... once people know they're getting under your skin, they're not going to quit.

and it is my contention that the anti-taggers are the ones posting the most extreme tags in order to get them removed from the board
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        seems like they should be able to figure out who's posting them...

they have been getting worse since the people who get butt hurt about people tagging them started complaining about them... once people know they're getting under your skin, they're not going to quit.

and it is my contention that the anti-taggers are the ones posting the most extreme tags in order to get them removed from the board
        this.

I said earlier(in this thread, I think) that they'll die down as soon as everybody quits crying about them.

Don't like them, don't read them.

Comment

seems like they should be able to figure out who's posting them...

The admins can tell who posts them. I don't care who is posting them or why, after what was said about his daughter they need to go now. A ton of them get made about me all the time and I've never said anything about it cuz they don't bother me, sometimes when they are creative they are even funny.

Ever since that last time when the warning of the N word being thrown around and losing the tag feature, it's gotten alot worse. It might be some anti-taggers, but I think it's the usual anti-conformists pushing the limits on purpose for bragging rights they got the tags removed.

Who ever is doing it, should be outted in public and the tags need to be taken away. Whomever made the tags about his daughter will get away with it because a admin just erased them and didn't follow through with the threat of taking them away as previously mentioned. So now they will just keep doing it because there is no follow through.

Comment

• for the most part they are funny, but whoever is creating the hateful ones about women and children i would love to kick them in the throat.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• if the admins can tell who posts them, why don't they just ban those people and we can move on?

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              The admins can tell who posts them. I don't care who is posting them or why, after what was said about his daughter they need to go now. A ton of them get made about me all the time and I've never said anything about it cuz they don't bother me, sometimes when they are creative they are even funny.

Ever since that last time when the warning of the N word being thrown around and losing the tag feature, it's gotten alot worse. It might be some anti-taggers, but I think it's the usual anti-conformists pushing the limits on purpose for bragging rights they got the tags removed.

Who ever is doing it, should be outted in public and the tags need to be taken away. Whomever made the tags about his daughter will get away with it because a admin just erased them and didn't follow through with the threat of taking them away as previously mentioned. So now they will just keep doing it because there is no follow through.

Comment

if the admins can tell who posts them, why don't they just ban those people and we can move on?
                They have posted on here that they can not see who posts the tags. So the only options are to get rid of them completely, or let people continue to post them.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I still vote to keep them, but it's not my board

Comment

• everyone voted to keep them already, if we just stop talking about them or letting them get to anyone/take offense to them, the uber cool edgy guys will stop using them for shock value

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      everyone voted to keep them already, if we just stop talking about them or letting them get to anyone/take offense to them, the uber cool edgy guys will stop using them for shock value
                      no way!!! we have to keep drawing attention to them, that's when they'll stop!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        They have posted on here that they can not see who posts the tags. So the only options are to get rid of them completely, or let people continue to post them.
                        The moderators cannot see them, the admins can. I'm an admin on another board and very aware of what can be done.

I'd be cool with banning people who abuse them, but that would take some active moderation on this board which people seem to revolt to. (i.e Canada) But they need to be permabans and banning the IP as well, not just some sissy 1 week ban after they have been warned repeatedly.

Comment

• I have pretty much got to the point where I don't even look at them, unless someone points out they are funny or something is frucked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            I don't care either way. I never notice them until someone points them out.
                            same here

MySpace Tracker

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              I don't care either way. I never notice them until someone points them out.

x2
                              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• So now they are further limited in size???

Comment

Working...
                                X