Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
    I didn't really notice them until last week when I posted about my father passing away and the tags were like: ur daddy a dead N***er and shit like that. that's just disrespectful and uncalled for, you don't make statements like that about someone's dead relative or a baby. Personally, I would like know who it was so I can deal with them myself.
    There's really nothing to deal with, just write them off as people you associate yourself with, and put them on ignore until they are banned.

I'm gonna lead this new uprising for justice! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Doesnt bother me, I thought some of them were funny, others were just lame and unoriginal. I'm not surprised you made tags about me though knowing you don't like me, or rather my e*persona. No worries.

I'd like someone to point out to Steve that I'm not involved in the Steve tags. Though like him, a few made me chuckle.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        This is the shit that needs to be brought to light. That is uncalled for. Playing around and talking shit is one thing, but there is a line.
        That everyone of us has crossed. So does a name make it different?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          so who posted the shit about dead board members, child rape and etc...?

god bless.
          Those got deleted, I don't think they can see who did that now unfortunately. I just feel bad for Brandon. He had a rough couple of months with that baby coming into this world so early. He comes here to share the baby is home only for the baby to be called the N word and saying the baby came N word rape etc.

Just way over the line, for even this place. It would probably be a good guess whomever is posting the N word up the most often.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I'd like someone to point out to Steve that I'm not involved in the Steve tags. Though like him, a few made me chuckle.
            Steve, Brent did not participate in any Steve tags...

DONE!

Comment

• What the hell! I guess I need to pay more attention to tags. I miss too much!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

DONE!
                lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

DONE!
                  Johnny on the spot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    What the hell! I guess I need to pay more attention to tags. I miss too much!
                    Ifingereddennyswife

Edit: shit! That was supposed to be a tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                      that everyone of us has crossed. So does a name make it different?
                      maybe someone crosses the race line here and there but your saying its no different then talking shit about the dead and newborn

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        What the hell! I guess I need to pay more attention to tags. I miss too much!
                        Some of them were great... the ones in good fun/humor were awesome.. some were distasteful.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• While on the subject of tags, can ya'll imagine how entertaining it would have been to have tags, back when everyone was fucking everyone? Too bad this shit came along a few years too late. There would have been hundreds of hours of entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            maybe someone crosses the race line here and there but your saying its no different then talking shit about the dead and newborn
                            We all have our lines, where ever they may be.

Comment

While on the subject of tags, can ya'll imagine how entertaining it would have been to have tags, back when everyone was fucking everyone? Too bad this shit came along a few years too late. There would have been hundreds of hours of entertainment.
                              hmm... whataburger and treehouses?
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

while on the subject of tags, can ya'll imagine how entertaining it would have been to have tags, back when everyone was fucking everyone? Too bad this shit came along a few years too late. There would have been hundreds of hours of entertainment.
                                oh its still going strong

Comment

Working...
                                X