Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
    I didn't really notice them until last week when I posted about my father passing away and the tags were like: ur daddy a dead N***er and shit like that. that's just disrespectful and uncalled for, you don't make statements like that about someone's dead relative or a baby. Personally, I would like know who it was so I can deal with them myself.
    Sorry you had to deal with that sir, not cool at all.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I don't take offense to tags about me, so keep on keepin on, brotha!
    LOL, at least you're a good sport about it. I try to be. I'm more offended at the donut tags about me. I don't even like donuts, thats not my vice. Now if we're going to talk about a badass cheesesteak, fuck tag away. lol

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    I really was just trying to make myself laugh, it doesn't take a whole lot to amuse me.

It all started after Paul started the #1 BJJ threads, but I didn't take any to the level of disrespect, just poked fun.
    It's all good bro. What me laugh is that it was posted even in threads I didn't post in. lol.

Comment

• I love the idea of going back through old threads and showing who made what tag up. Just to fuck with these assholes.

I think the worst tags I have ever made were about banging Becky or Marisa and god damn it you can't blame me for saying what you are all thinking.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        While on the subject of tags, can ya'll imagine how entertaining it would have been to have tags, back when everyone was fucking everyone? Too bad this shit came along a few years too late. There would have been hundreds of hours of entertainment.
        Brent fucked christina!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post

LOL, at least you're a good sport about it. I try to be. I'm more offended at the donut tags about me. I don't even like donuts, thats not my vice. Now if we're going to talk about a badass cheesesteak, fuck tag away. lol
          Agreed on both accounts. Donuts are disgusting, and cheesesteaks fucking rock!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Brent fucked christina!
            Mother fucker, I ain't Rodney!
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Where did some of the tags in this thread go? LMAO!!!

Comment

• I was able to edit them out of my post since it was my post, but they kept tagging the same shit. the tags are no longer there.

Comment

• I would think it would be as simple as the admin(s) banning the people doing it, I guess not.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• My tags have been as a joke - and damn sure nothing that anyone has complained about. The only one of mine I saw anyone ask about was "dibs on leah" when chili was sick.

Comment

• I did the "Denny is supa cop" and after Don originally made the "Cooter is a gunt lover" I had an employee post it about 100 more times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I did the "Denny is supa cop" and after Don originally made the "Cooter is a gunt lover" I had an employee post it about 100 more times.
                        so awesome! LMGDAO
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                          you have to go out of your way to see them; if you don't like them, don't go looking for them.
                          x2. I never notice them unless someone points them out. If you HAD to read them, then I might be for canning them...but as they are, leave 'em.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• tags equal more funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              allaboutleah.com

Somehow I knew that.
                              Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              i plead the 5th. The big montana is something to be proud of. No worries.
                              That's not the one I'm talking about.

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              My tags have been as a joke - and damn sure nothing that anyone has complained about. The only one of mine I saw anyone ask about was "dibs on leah" when chili was sick.
                              LMFAO!

It's HYSTERICAL to now see everyone owning their tags since they know they're going to get 'outed' anyway. It's also interesting how many tags have been deleted since it's been common knowledge that we can see them now.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Aww, it looks like Smurfette doesn't like me. Boohoo...

This is AWESOME! LOL
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X