Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
    Please stop with the PMs!
    And stop being so god damn bitter! You should be used to rejection by now!
    I'm sorry Eric, but no matter how much you beg, plead and offer me money to to "do you in the butt", I'm just not going to do it. Get over it!
    I've never sent you a PM dipshit. And lord jesus, that is some weak shit.

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
    90GT pulls out the "epic" facepalm.....

You gonna take that shit WildBill?
    Well:

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    He has me on ignore because he's a big titty baby.
    I can fix that for you:

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
      The 'majority' happens to be females who got more than 1 fucking vote. Cry to the masses as to why they didn't pick her. Oh wait, they've already given you reasons.
      Originally posted by Leah View Post
      So ask. I still have each and every nomination pm.

Ok so too lazy to dig through the posts..BUT there was a guy nominated for best tits..you are honestly going to say there is more than one person that nominated him?

Just playing devils advocate...

And also..NATURAL 36 DD tend to sag a little just by sheer size...If you want uber perky..buy a barbie.
      sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

• And also..NATURAL 36 DD tend to sag a little just by sheer size...If you want uber perky..buy a barbie.[/QUOTE]

Well, toss those puppies out! Maybe we can have a "recount"!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
          Ok so too lazy to dig through the posts..BUT there was a guy nominated for best tits..you are honestly going to say there is more than one person that nominated him?

Just playing devils advocate...

And also..NATURAL 36 DD tend to sag a little just by sheer size...If you want uber perky..buy a barbie.

Piks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            Well, toss those puppies out! Maybe we can have a "recount"!?[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by MILK View Post
            Piks?

Made a ton o cash as a Hooters girl....

at this point..as long as my man wants to motor boat..I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. Although I have been asked more than once if they were real by strippers and men in bars...

Like most they see blonde hair, big cans and assume I am retarded . I love to surprise them as I had a full academic scholarship to TCU and can hold my own in conversation. It's great to catch people by surprise
            sigpic

Comment

You know after reviewing the pic, it's hard to tell if they sag or not. If you could post another view - I can get make better judgement.

maybe in here

Originally posted by MILK View Post
              Piks?
              check her profile

Comment

Please stop with the PMs!
                And stop being so god damn bitter! You should be used to rejection by now!
                I'm sorry Eric, but no matter how much you beg, plead and offer me money to to "do you in the butt", I'm just not going to do it. Get over it!
                Ever have one of those full body douche chill that makes you gag?

I just did. That was atrocious.

Comment

And also..NATURAL 36 DD tend to sag a little just by sheer size...If you want uber perky..buy a Barbie.
                  Actually those tittys were TOTALLY righteous!!

And she never was for sale.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    You know after reviewing the pic, it's hard to tell if they sag or not. If you could post another view - I can get make better judgement.

maybe in here

check her profile
                    Ask 88 Kaufmann..he has "those' pics :P

If he does it I will beat his ass..LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Ever have one of those full body douche chill that makes you gag?

I just did. That was atrocious.
                      Yup............I did when I read his PM!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ask 88 Kaufmann..he has "those' pics :P

If he does it I will beat his ass..LOL

Fuck it just email them to me!

Comment

Ask 88 Kaufmann..he has "those' pics

I insist you have a set of the "good" pics.If you've got the time you can come and take some more.
                          Hey 88Kaufmann,
                          Smurfette said to send me the NSFW pics of her. You can see in the quote above, she's cool with it.

Thanks,
                          John

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Hey 88Kaufmann,
                            Smurfette said to send me the NSFW pics of her. You can see in the quote above, she's cool with it.

Thanks,
                            John
                            Why would you want to see them anyway? They are saggy and not worthy of the board?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup............I did when I read his PM!
                              But, clearly, there wasn't any PM. If this were said in person I would have to look awkwardly at the floor, there is no way eye contact could be made. It was that bad.

Comment

Why would you want to see them anyway? They are saggy and not worthy of the board?
                                John would punish a glory hole with all of his might if the wind changed direction enough to get him aroused. Him viewing your fatsacks could only be a step up from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X