X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    you have a twisted mind.
    you too!
    Last edited by VaderTT; 02-10-2011, 09:51 AM.
    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Nope. Moved back to the metroplex, not sure what that has to do with phantom pm's though.
      he doesn't understand that when he posts something on the internet, that it's all electronic and it doesn't matter where you are... he's under the impression that the pony express is hand delivering each message
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
        How do you know there was no PM?

Seriously? Are you really ignorant enough to try and get a bunch of people to believe that Eric, someone we all know fairly well, sent you a pm about wanting to fuck your old, raggedy, worn out asshole? Give me a break, dude.

I know for a fact that even *IF* Eric was a knob slobbing homo, he wouldn't fuck you with Mr. EDD's dick and Jorge pushing, all because of a night at Sonic in which you fucked one of the most disgusting females known to the human race.

Now, shit talking and joking aside, I do have an honest question.

Is your eye sight getting that bad in your old age?
        Are you that hard up for a piece of pussy?

I'm just curious. I mean, every person here has nailed some broad (or multiple, in some cases) that they aren't proud of. Everyone here has nailed a 'moped' in some capacity. Not necessarily a fat girl, but someone you don't want your friends knowing about. I'm just curious, because that beastly woman wasn't even the slightest bit attractive. I mean, not even after 7 gallons of whiskey and a sheet of acid.
        Last edited by bcoop; 02-10-2011, 11:51 AM.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          i'm just curious, because that beastly woman wasn't even the slightest bit attractive. I mean, not even after 7 gallons of whiskey and a sheet of acid.
          lmmfao!!!

Comment

• Now why you gotta throw me into that you withdrawl having bastard? lol.

Comment

Seriously? Are you really ignorant enough to try and get a bunch of people to believe that Eric, someone we all know fairly well, sent you a pm about wanting to fuck your old, raggedy, worn out asshole? Give me a break, dude.

I know for a fact that even *IF* Eric was a knob slobbing homo, he wouldn't fuck you with Mr. EDD's dick and Steve pushing, all because of a night at Sonic in which you fucked one of the most disgusting females known to the human race.

Now, shit talking and joking aside, I do have an honest question.

Is your eye sight getting that bad in your old age?
              Are you that hard up for a piece of pussy?

I'm just curious. I mean, every person here has nailed some broad (or multiple, in some cases) that they aren't proud of. Everyone here has nailed a 'moped' in some capacity. Not necessarily a fat girl, but someone you don't want your friends knowing about. I'm just curious, because that beastly woman wasn't even the slightest bit attractive. I mean, not even after 7 gallons of whiskey and a sheet of acid.
              One word: Cataracts (sp)
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Now why you gotta throw me into that you withdrawl having bastard? lol.
                I'll edit it just for you. Believe it or not, I was having a hard time coming up with Eric's sworn enemies. lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

HAHA!

And for the record, I don't really have a problem with Steve, but he has gotten a bit annoying in the last year. No where near the level of atrocity that Bill is at.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      HAHA!

And for the record, I don't really have a problem with Steve, but he has gotten a bit annoying in the last year. No where near the level of atrocity that Bill is at.
                      Like I said, I could not name a single enemy of yours, which shocked me. I mean, we all know you have hundreds on here from over the years. I just couldn't think of a single one!

Comment

I'll edit it just for you. Believe it or not, I was having a hard time coming up with Eric's sworn enemies. lol!
                        If you were looking for that and needed a fat person you could have used redhead Steph.

Comment

• Comment

If you were looking for that and needed a fat person you could have used redhead Steph.

She does have the honor of being the only person I've inserted into an Eminim song while doing karoke(while she was present and watching)at Pappas.

Comment

I didn't even need a fat person, just an enemy! lol BTW - I just threw up in my mouth a little. Oh the huge manatee!

What was that one bohemoth whore, with the purple dildo? She disappeared shortly after posting all those pics in the Don't Tell my Husband thread. I can't seem to recall her name.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                HAHA!

I'm working on it sir. I don't discuss my hobby on here anymore, I don't fuck with SEB any longer and keep my comments about mma mild as possible. And it was proven yesterday it wasn't me harrassing Leah to the extreme level.

Comment

Working...
                                X