• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha that was cool!

Comment

That dude was gassed after 45 seconds
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        LOL thanks man
        No...thank you. That was fun to watch. You sore at all today?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Sweet. Thanks, guys. What injury did they call it on?
          In all honesty I'm not sure there was a real injury. I don't think he expected to get hit that hard and he was looking for an out. Making the other guy quit is more impressive than the KO as well so mad props.

I know those IMF tech ringside gloves have about a mile of padding, but i was still surprised that there wasn't a single KO.

Nash B...will they let you bring your own gloves?

Comment

I remember when Nash B was that quirky guy on the board that showed up one night to one of Becky's parties. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
              No...thank you. That was fun to watch. You sore at all today?
              yeah my right shoulder and side a little. I lift regularly and play Lot of softball but those were totally different movements from what I'm used to. My right cheek was puffy last night but other than that nothing from him.
              Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              In all honesty I'm not sure there was a real injury. I don't think he expected to get hit that hard and he was looking for an out. Making the other guy quit is more impressive than the KO as well so mad props.

I know those IMF tech ringside gloves have about a mile of padding, but i was still surprised that there wasn't a single KO.
              one of the earlier fights, dude got messed up pretty bad and couldn't leave on his own. Maybe concussion? His wife had to come pick him up
              Nash B...will they let you bring your own gloves?
              No idea. All I brought was my clothes, cup, and mouth guard.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

congrats dude but are these like toughman contest or just amateur boxing matches?
                RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                  congrats dude but are these like toughman contest or just amateur boxing matches?
                  Very amateur boxing matches. There were only a few guys that looked like they spent more than 2 months in a boxing gym.

Most of the fights could be won on conditioning alone, and if you have a good jab it would be hard to lose.

Edit: fixed some autocorrect errors (job = jab, him = in)
                  Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 09-04-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Fucking no 10mm no care!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Very amateur boxing matches. There were only a few guys that looked like they spent more than 2 months him a boxing gym.

Most of the fights could be won on conditioning alone, and if you have a good job it would be hard to lose.
                      lol oh ok gotcha so were do these guys sign up to fight?
                      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

lol oh ok gotcha so were do these guys sign up to fight?
                        I think through 1310 the ticket somehow...never did it

Comment

They advertise for it on the radio station and website when it rolls around. You just have to email them your information. No idea how many people sign up but I think they only had 12 fights this year.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                            Well done man! I was there and saw it. That was, by far, the best Ticket Fight Night ever IMHO.
                            I didn't make it this year due to the hurricane, but I have to say there is less draw for me as a listener/Ticket fan when there are no women fights. I do like that they moved it in to air conditioning though.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

ok guys thanks for the info I was looking for some extra fights for a friend of mine but I don't think this will work?

Comment

ok guys thanks for the info I was looking for some extra fights for a friend of mine but I don't think this will work?
                                If he's active it won't be good practice and they will probably reject him. This is intended to be people that don't really box getting after it.

Comment

Working...
                                X