This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info regarding this outbreak.

This website has always been good about passing on info because of the large divergent of members that we have from all over the country. Any and all info regarding food and supplies and things you see happening or hear from credible sources, please share them here.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I just heard from my SIL that the US prepping for a 14 day country wide quarantine. His source comes from a fe d judge in his extended family.

If this is true, you peeps with kids may want to get to the stores and stock up on food
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'd have to go robbing almost immediately.

Comment

We'll know in 48 hrs.

Comment

guess I'm stopping by the store on the way home for some more stuff. we should be able to get by for 14 days if we don't get picky. Glad I got that new freezer Sunday. My old freezer was crapping out and I'd hate to loose it in the middle of a lock down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I just heard from my SIL that the US prepping for a 14 day country wide quarantine. His source comes from a fe d judge in his extended family.

If this is true, you peeps with kids may want to get to the stores and stock up on food
            Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

The Market Street in Frisco at Eldorado and tollway had full stocks of all produce, and a good selection of meat and even milk and eggs as of about an hour ago. I didn't even look for toilet paper cause I don't need any and didn't care.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Thanks for the heads up.
                No prob, I knew about the CoDallas shutting down the restaurants last week, but didn't figure that was as important as what may be happening soon.

Also, I have a Dr. friend and a nurse practitioner and Tylenol seems to help with the fever associated with this virus, no ibuprofen. Also wash your clothes after being out and about.

Comment

Plenty of produce at my local (Bedford) Farmers Market. Plus nuts, a small meat selection, bread and chips.

Comment

Costco McKinney has plenty if single serve horizon milk options in the unrefrigerated section.

Their raw meats were pretty bare.

If anyone sees a reliable source for prime brisket in McKinney let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Costco McKinney has plenty if single serve horizon milk options in the unrefrigerated section.

Their raw meats were pretty bare.

If anyone sees a reliable source for prime brisket in McKinney let me know.
                      Not McKinney, but my Walmart at Bethany/Lucas rd and Angel Pkwy had plenty of fresh Briskets this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        The Market Street in Frisco at Eldorado and tollway had full stocks of all produce, and a good selection of meat and even milk and eggs as of about an hour ago. I didn't even look for toilet paper cause I don't need any and didn't care.
                        Kroger at 423/eldorado was a madhouse today! Tom Thumb at 423/Lebanon wasn’t terrible

We’ve got enough food for 3-4 weeks just in case.
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

time to stock up on booze!
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                            Glad I went on Saturday! Here in PA all of the liquor/wine stores are state owned and they just shut them down yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                              Yup, I have bottles of wine, red, whites, 2 cases of Mich Ultra, 3 bottles of Herradura tequila (two silver on anejo, a few bottles of knob creek whiskey, a fresh bottle of Cottonwood, i'm set in that in that dept.

Comment

Working...
                              X