2022 Boys in the Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    I remember being at a game against Greenbay or Washington once and we had three comforters over us with holes poked in them so we could see, guzzling hot chocolate. I also went to George Strait there once and it was like 121 on the field where we were.

That's hard-core. F that!

Comment

I drove up from Austin back in 2008 with a bunch of coworkers, stood in line for like 45 minutes in the freezing cold to get in the stadium to see the final game at Texas Stadium and of course the Ravens stomped the Cowboys. That was the last time I will pay money to see the Cowboys play.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I drove up from Austin back in 2008 with a bunch of coworkers, stood in line for like 45 minutes in the freezing cold to get in the stadium to see the final game at Texas Stadium and of course the Ravens stomped the Cowboys. That was the last time I will pay money to see the Cowboys play.
        I was at that game too, we sat in the endzone area that doubled as a place to have gun shows, weddings and other events at Texas Stadium, it was at the south Endzone. Got to eat a nice brunch in the climate controlled giant room. Though it did suck to lose, but at least I was big pimpin, lol.
        That place sucked unless it was sunny and 65*
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Clearly this thread needs a bump

Comment

Well....
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Let's see how they look Thursday, see if they can play well again or if they read their own press and believe their shit don't stink.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Well....

Sure,......Super Bowl bound, Baby!

Comment

I don't think the Cowboys can win the division, the schedules are too easy for the NFC East and the Eagles look pretty stout. I was especially pissed at how we let the Packers beat us but the Eagles had no problems with them.

Since we will likely be the top wildcard, right now we'd play at Tampa I think based on the current standings and I don't love that either, despite their record I feel like I don't want to play Brady in the playoffs.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Since we will likely be the top wildcard, right now we'd play at Tampa I think based on the current standings and I don't love that either, despite their record I feel like I don't want to play Brady in the playoffs.
                    I agree somewhat, we can win the division, if two things happen, the fEagales will lose another game or two and if we beat them heads up later in December, we can win out, again that's a big 'IF'.
                    We also had some mysterious illiness' going through the locker room.

I would rather play TB because I think the blueprint to beat TB12 is there and as long as our defense is healthy, we can prevail, that's why I like our chances there instead of facing SF or Seattle in the first round.

We'll see I guess, there's no telling who these bitches are, year in and year out.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Barely squeaked out a W yesterday
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Barely squeaked out a W yesterday

Barely. And against arguably the worst team in the league. Not a good sign for playoff aspirations.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                          Barely. And against arguably the worst team in the league. Not a good sign for playoff aspirations.
                          I am a Cowboys homer, but I understand NFL Football and Lovie Smith knows how to beat McCarthy's offense. They were in the same division for about a decade and faced each other two times a year, sometimes three times.
                          H-towns defense is stout and doesn't yield a lot of offensive yards, their offense is atrocious though.
                          We did get lucky tho, Dak needs to stop throwing missile strike spirals on intermediate routes and causing the ball to be tipped up in the air and causing INT's.

Comment

Well that sucks
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Well that sucks
                              Big time and we lost several starters too.

We ain't beating the fEagles next week, not if we keep playing like this. Hell we might not even make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Big time and we lost several starters too.

We ain't beating the fEagles next week, not if we keep playing like this. Hell we might not even make the playoffs.
                                I mean, I don't like it for today's outcome... but I like that the last two weeks they got humbled a bit. We weren't catching the eGals anyway, but we'd have to really fuck up the rest of the way to not make the playoffs. (absolutely possible)

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X