Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Or you just want everyone to know that you had a sex with a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I think you all are failing to see the intention of this thread...

"Say pimps, look at what a badass I am, i got this bitch paying half my rent and bills and shit, that I still have mad consentual sex with yo, and we ain't even dating no more. I'm also buying all kinds of other mad snatch yo. So on the real, I purchase a hooker at the local truck stop, and bring her back to the crib the other night, and me and the lady of the night are getting as freaky as I can with my little dick and trick knee. Then my tranny "roommate" starts freaking out and shit. She keeps yelling, 'your friend left crabs all over the toilet seat asshole!!!', So I'm like, 'yo bitch I'm busy in hurr, I'll deal with that shit in a second. So like 5 seconds later I nut all over myself, and appologize to my new business associate. I take her back to the gas station and wish her well. I get back home and my "rommmate" is super pissed at me, she won't even talk to me anymore, and she poured out all of my malt liquor. Evidently I'm not a real closer and can't successfully pull off a threesome with a hooker and my tranny roommate. Can any of you give me real DFWMustangs baller suggestions on how to pull this off next time I bring a skeez back to the hizzy?"
      lol Al P translator has been replaced
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        lol, yes, because that was the ONLY time i've ever had two at once. Got'cha. I just made the mistake that time of thinking the psycho on meds would remain stable long enough.

I'm just not nut hugging like the rest of the guys, jumping on his side and calling her crazy, when he's bringing it all to himself.
        "She wants he cake and eat it too." Shit, so does he, and he's too ignorant or blind to see it, so he starts bitching about it.

Given the guys age, his assault charge, and his typical standard of post criteria, if she's really a mon-fri business professional who has a banging body, cooks, cleans, and bangs, he's upped his level of retardation by not taking the cake he's presented with, when he might have to settle for a cupcake later when she wises up.

Nobody is nut hugging. In fact, the majority of people are calling him an idiot. But face it, man. Facts are facts. Women are fucking lunatics. Uncle Al has been saying this shit for a decade now. Estrogen rots the fucking brain. More true words have never been spoken. Don't get me wrong, he's playing this all wrong, and his youth/inexperience/possible retardation (lol) is shining through. But that doesn't change the fact that bitches be crazy, yo.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
          i was too busy porkin fattys
          At least you admit it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            lol, yes, because that was the ONLY time i've ever had two at once. Got'cha. I just made the mistake that time of thinking the psycho on meds would remain stable long enough.

I'm just not nut hugging like the rest of the guys, jumping on his side and calling her crazy, when he's bringing it all to himself.
            "She wants he cake and eat it too." Shit, so does he, and he's too ignorant or blind to see it, so he starts bitching about it.

Given the guys age, his assault charge, and his typical standard of post criteria, if she's really a mon-fri business professional who has a banging body, cooks, cleans, and bangs, he's upped his level of retardation by not taking the cake he's presented with, when he might have to settle for a cupcake later when she wises up.

You really know me huh? I've got a great job as well. Pull in a whole lot more dough then she does. I've had better just last night as far as the looks department goes so I'm not worried at all. We agreed it was best we just be "friends" so that's just how it is why is the bitch catching feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              I was 17 years old when it happened, if I was 16 I wouldn't have even been tried as an adult. So once I'm 24 years old I should be okay to rent.

Most fucked up thing about that being on my record is it was invloved with 4 other friends and I was the only one who didn't do shit yet I took all of the blame...

<---- Yup I'm a dumb ass you live and you learn.
              So you jumped someone? Classy

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I think you all are failing to see the intention of this thread...

"Say pimps, look at what a badass I am, i got this bitch paying half my rent and bills and shit, that I still have mad consentual sex with yo, and we ain't even dating no more. I'm also buying all kinds of other mad snatch yo. So on the real, I purchase a hooker at the local truck stop, and bring her back to the crib the other night, and me and the lady of the night are getting as freaky as I can with my little dick and trick knee. Then my tranny "roommate" starts freaking out and shit. She keeps yelling, 'your friend left crabs all over the toilet seat asshole!!!', So I'm like, 'yo bitch I'm busy in hurr, I'll deal with that shit in a second. So like 5 seconds later I nut all over myself, and appologize to my new business associate. I take her back to the gas station and wish her well. I get back home and my "rommmate" is super pissed at me, she won't even talk to me anymore, and she poured out all of my malt liquor. Evidently I'm not a real closer and can't successfully pull off a threesome with a hooker and my tranny roommate. Can any of you give me real DFWMustangs baller suggestions on how to pull this off next time I bring a skeez back to the hizzy?"
                LMFAO! We need a poem from Jluv's black ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Should have invited her to a 3 way, if she isn't game then tell her to STFU.
                  Maybe that is what she wanted?
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    At least you admit it! lol
                    Ain't nothin' wrong with a West Texas special, dude.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Hey retard, pics of ex.

Comment

• Post the pics of this fatty that is keeping you a sex hostage for free room and board.....
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          To each his own. It was fucking 2am with work at 7am and I didn't feel like hopping in the shower. I'm always respectful of women. Read my very first post... It cleary states I've been completely respectful and haven't had a woman at my own house in 2-3 months.
                          I wasnt just referring to you not washing your cock. Your whole mentality about women is what I was referring to...but, I guess I wasnt much different at 23.

The only way this arrangement with your ex works is if you two come to an agreement that neither of you will bring someone to your house...and you guys need to live like roommates, and not a couple...ie, no sex or emotional attachment. If you cannot do that, then someone needs to move out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            So you jumped someone? Classy
                            Like I said, no. Involved a gun. Like I said I took all of the blame, dumb considering I was innocent but I've learned my lesson.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                              Hey retard, pics of ex.
                              Jeremy needs to get his fap fap going before work!

Also... why the fuck did you move in with her in the first place? How long were you dating before you did?

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                                Like I said, no. Involved a gun. Like I said I took all of the blame, dumb considering I was innocent but I've learned my lesson.
                                was it another fatty that talked you into it in trade for some sweet vag?
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X